Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The Designer will work with the Team Lead Design to initiate concepts each season that are fashion driven and reflective to the creative vision and HUGO BOSS aesthetic. The candidate must be organized and creative oriented, proactive and adaptable to shifting priorities. The Designer will be part of a dynamic, creative environment and cross-functional partners in the business.What you can expect:
- Development and design of seasonal inspiration, trends, embellishment techniques and silhouette for runway collections & special projects
- Build and manage initial design ideas of all MPG's including Tailoring, Soft Pieces, Smart Casual, Jersey, Leather
- Support the Team Lead Design in fabric research, concepts and fabric selection
- Strong communication with internal and external departments to ensure smooth teamwork and to develop seasonal designs to its highest standards
- Guidance and coordination of the product development process internally and externally following up on the prototype to final sample
- Come up and develop key details and innovative finishing's through mock-ups
- Creation of original ideas via sketches and/or drapes, focusing on all product groups
- Proactive strategic thinking in relation to processes, workflow, design and direction of the collection as a whole
- Bringing Creative Ideas to the table and properly translate them into an aesthetic that clearly reflects and elevates the HUGO BOSS Brand
- Apply creative thinking to issues in order to pro-actively present solutions
- Maintain excellent partnerships and clear communication with internal cross functional and external teams
- Degree in Fashion Design or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of Design experience
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Excel
- Ability to sketch both technical drawings and freeform renderings
- Natural problem solver with positive personality
- Strong sensibility in colors, design, trend
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.