Rainbowwave is seeking a dedicated Resort wear Account Manager with minimum 3 years international sales experience in an agency or similar luxury environment.
The ideal candidate needs to be dynamic, well presented, bright, and looking to be an integral part of the team. You will need to have suitable international luxury sales related experience and be able to assist in driving sales growth in new and active accounts.
The Role: Account Manager
- International and Domestic Sales
- Assist with creation, and follow through of sales strategy set by Director
- Set seasonal sales targets by store, country, and region annually and per season
- Identify and develop domestic and international accounts and partnerships
- Sales and competitor analysis and reporting
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with retailers and other clients.
- In depth industry knowledge and relationships with regards to wholesale business practices, negotiations, margins and pricing structures
- Ability to work under pressure and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal - Excel experience is a must!
- Able to multitask and prioritise workload effectively
- Target driven with good negotiation and presentation skills
- An interest, enthusiasm and passion for premium quality product
- A dedicated, hardworking and committed individual
- Experience in resort wear advantageous.
- 22 days holiday (which increases with each year of service, capped at 25 days + Bank holidays)
- Clothing allowance
- Private healthcare
- Ride to work scheme
- In house lunches
Please note, this role is based in our London showroom. If you do not wish for your CV to join our Talent Pool for 6 months, please state in your cover letter.