US CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ASSISTANT
- House of Hackney
- New York City, New York (US)
- Closing date
- 17 Feb 2023
- Customer Service
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
US CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ASSISTANT
Based in: NY Showroom - remote work not available
Working Pattern: Mon-Fri (Hours, Days may change during peak)
*The stated salary range, experience and background is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills and passion for the brand can be demonstrated.
We are looking for a passionate Customer Experience Assistant to deliver an exceptional customer journey throughout the House of Hackney. Responding to first line customer support requests, across multiple channels including email, live chat, social media and telephone.
This will be the main Customer Experience representative in the US. The person will strive to achieve strong customer relationships while upholding brand standards in the showroom.
- Aim to provide an outcome with first-time response
- Reply to customers in a professional and timely manner
- Ensure customer follow-up is completed within department SLAs
- Provide accurate, consistent and helpful information to the customer
- Address customer complaints/escalations where necessary
- Action customers returns and refunds in a timely manner
- Respond to Marketplace enquiries
- Support Wholesale, Trade & Marketplace departments to ensure the aftercare journey is satisfactory for the customer
- Friendly and professional interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal, oral and written communication skills
- Adheres to company procedures
- Complete processes efficiently and correctly (specifically when creating/fulfilling orders and processing payments/refunds via the Brightpearl platform)
- Responsible for driving telephone sales through customer experience channel
- Help customers to place online orders and track their delivery
- Provide feedback of trends and frequent questions to improve future services
- Display a positive attitude and promote teamwork by helping internal colleagues as and when necessary
- Maintain regular communication with Head Office (London)
- Complete assigned tasks within deadlines whilst also contributing to wider team responsibilities
- Develop excellent working relationships across departments to provide a seamless customer experience
- Deliver outstanding impressions to develop lasting relationships with customers
- Identify high spending/priority level customers and develop a contact plan to engage these customers
- Unparalleled product and service knowledge
IDEALLY YOU WILL HAVE*
- Be passionate about offering excellent customer care and advice in a luxury brand
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to multi-task across projects
- Have proven experience working in customer care in an online business
- Have previous experience using customer service software, Gorgias experience is desirable but not essential
- Be a good team player
- Able to take initiative
- Excellent eye for detail
- Good self-organization and willingness to learn
- Experience with Microsoft packages
- Experience with using ERP systems, BrightPearl preferred
- Enthusiastic about House of Hackney and ambitious to contribute to its growth into a global lifestyle brand
- As always, there are some perks:
- 21 days holiday allowance + 6 National Holidays + Maundy Thursday and a half-day for your birthday.
- Seasonal 4 Day Week Scheme
- We are currently trialling reduced winter hours, we finish at 4PM every day
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Cycle to Work Loan Scheme
- Payday drinks every month and at least two exciting team gatherings a year, we also celebrate birthdays in the office whenever possible
- Our water is filtered because plastic bottles are banned from the office, plenty of herbal teas, coffee, fruit & cereals are available weekly for that morning snack.
- The team is hard-working and upbeat, we often help each other and there's very little we can't conquer together
- 30% discount across HOH products and first grabs on sample sale items
Our House is a home for everyone. As a culture led business, we aim to be an inspiring and meaningful place for people to work, and as an equal opportunities employer, we foster an environment in which everyone can learn, grow and be heard - regardless of age or seniority. We strive for and believe in a fully inclusive, diverse, supportive and accepting workplace. We care about people’s physical, emotional and mental wellbeing. Our Housemates are open-minded people from a range of backgrounds and lived experiences who share our values and culture.
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer a visa sponsorship or remote working.
Our Housemates are innovators who see the world differently and strive to make a difference within it. Each one is chosen and cherished for the skills, talents and characteristics that make them unique. As House of Hackney evolves, we empower our team to learn and grow alongside us. And, as a compassionate brand, we care about the wellbeing of our Housemates. That is why we offer a more flexible approach to working and operate a four-day week for 5 months over the summer period.
As well as caring for our colleagues, we also care deeply about our eternal muse - Mother Nature. House of Hackney is proud to be certified as a B Corp™: a business that meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability.
Step into our House and you’ll be in a land of print and colour, away from the sea of grey suits. From our Shoreditch Showroom based in the creative heart of the capital, to our enchanting New York Gallery, our House is a place where imagination and collaboration can flourish – where everyone is accepted, all ideas are encouraged, and magic really does happen.
There may be no place like home…but in our House, there’s no place like work.
Clergy House, Mark St
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert