Role: Creative Content Producer
Based In: Shoreditch Showroom, remote work not available
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday
*The stated salary range, experience and background is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills and passion for the brand can be demonstrated.
The Creative Content Producer is responsible for the critical path and coordination of brand content across all platforms of the business. This role acts as a brand guardian and is critical in helping to drive brand consistency across all omni-channel touch points.
The Creative Content Producer will coordinate across all internal functions and external resources to ensure streamlined, timely and well-managed delivery. Such content will include (but is not limited to) homepages, web content pages, copy, photography and social.
- Senior Graphic Designer
- Digital Designer
- Social Platform Producer
- Copywriter and Content Editor
- Responsible for coordinating the production of digital content across all internal functions and external resources, to ensure streamlined, timely and well-managed delivery. Such content includes: brand campaigns, web pages, web copy, email marketing, social assets and photography.
- First point of contact for all creative needs across the business, ensuring workloads are briefed and allocated to the correct individuals and that the highest level of quality and consistency is maintained across all digital and physical channels.
- Produce all critical paths and manage the workflow of all content production - coordinating with the creative and web teams to ensure timings are optimised and deliverable.
- Ensure critical paths and creative briefs are distributed to all involved parties, updated where necessary and adhered to and delivered to an excellent standard.
- Monitor processes and suggest changes to improve effective workflow as required.
- Coordinate all photography or video shoots, including crew sourcing, booking, venue hire, invoicing, shoot list, sample management and post production.
- Own the commercial planning of the shoot: ensuring the KPIs are set and that key driving product is shot, reviewing assets and identifying where gaps need to be filled and forward-planning in accordance with the company calendar.
- Review image/video success through brand reactions and respond accordingly to replicate success across other touchpoints.
- Working closely with the Creative Director to select and edit images from campaign shoots and advise on where/how these should be used across the business channels.
- Ensure all content assets are effectively managed and easily accessible across the business.
- Overseeing all post production on shoots to ensure image accuracy is adhered to and is inline with the shot list.
- Follow all images through the critical path getting them to the web team in a timely manner. In the future, this is likely to be delivered through a PIM.
- Work with management to develop and implement procedures and systems to ensure delivery is always met.
- As a digital-first company, this position works closely with the Head of Ecommerce to continuously review the relevance and quality of the content across the website and take action accordingly.
- Manage projects and relationships with a range of external brand partners, from negotiating contracts to coordinating deliverables.
- Oversee design work conducted by external agencies, ensuring it is delivered on brief, on budget, and on time.
IDEALLY YOU WILL HAVE*:
- A highly organised, strategic and creative individual who is a conceptual thinker, balancing creativity with commerciality.
- At least 2 years working within a content production role, managing critical paths and delivering assets on brief, on time and on budget.
- Passionate about the House of Hackney brand, aesthetic and ethos, and demonstrates similar aesthetic tastes and values in order to serve as a strong brand gatekeeper.
- An intuitive eye for market trends as well as a deep interest in and understanding of the unique positioning of the House of Hackney brand.
- Excellent briefing skills with the ability to listen, interpret and communicate complex information in a concise and understandable way.
- Organised and self-motivated with exceptional attention to detail. Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to influence and sell new ideas.
- A collaborative individual with a positive outlook who has a passion for inspiring, leading and mentoring people to achieve their absolute best.
- Someone who thrives working in a fast-paced and cross-functional role. Inspirational and engaging with the confidence to lead workshops and embrace feedback.
- Flawless IT skills (Microsoft Office, G-Suite, project management tools, knowledge of Adobe Suite would be a plus).
- A forward-thinker with the ability to consider the long-term impact of decisions while continually elevating the creative on a day-to-day basis.
*The stated experience and background is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated.
As always, there are some perks:
- 22 Days Holiday Allowance + Bank Holidays + Maundy Thursday and a half-day for your birthday.
- Seasonal 4 Day Week Scheme, Fridays off all Summer.
- Cycle to Work Loan Scheme.
- PayDay Drinks every month and at least two exciting team gatherings a year, we also celebrate birthdays in the office whenever possible.
- Our water is filtered because plastic bottles are banned from the office, plenty of herbal teas, coffee, fruit & cereals are available weekly for that morning snack.
- The team is hard-working and upbeat, we often help each other and there's very little we can't conquer together.
- 30% discount across HOH products and first grabs on sample sale items.
Our House is a home for everyone. We stand for diversity, equity and inclusion. As a culture led business, we aim to be an inspiring and meaningful place for people to work and as an equal opportunities employer, we foster an environment in which every person can grow, be heard and feel like they belong.
We believe in and strive for a fully inclusive, diverse, supportive and accepting workplace where we care about people’s physical, emotional and mental wellbeing. Our Housemates are open-minded people from a range of backgrounds and lived experiences who share our values and culture, and we are committed to continually learning and evolving, to ensure that our House remains a safe and fair space for all who come through its doors.
*Sorry, we are not able to offer visa sponsorship or remote working.