We have an exciting new role within our Retail Office in London! In this role, you will act as a point of contact for all global shops and manage any shop queries and operations. You will be responsible for ensuring the shops run smoothly and are supported in their day to day running and in preparation for any key Retail Calendar moments throughout the year.
• Manage the Retail Operations Helpdesk, ensuring all queries are answered and resolutions are provided.
• Act as the first point of contact for all global POS (point of sale) functionality queries.
• Liaise with the Warehouse regularly for any store material replenishment, such as refreshments, sale signage, stationery and packaging.
• Communicate the commercial moments within the Retail calendar to the Retail estate.
• Oversee the DJ requirements for our UK shops for events that take place and assist in sourcing new DJs when required. Help organise the playlist for shop events.
• Monitor, allocate and distribute packaging orders placed by the shops.
• Send out weekly RCRs (Retail Communication Release) to global shops to ensure any information from Retail is relayed.
• Store materials inventory management; approving requests, recording spends and ensuring product availability and active use.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Previous experience of high level administrative based work in a busy office environment.
• Experience collating detailed reports and working with financial information.
• Previous experience of coordinating projects and communicating with internal and external partners.
• Effective scheduling and diary management skills.
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent telephone manner and proven customer service skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Able to build strong and effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels.
• Highly self-motivated and proactive, ability to remain calm under pressure and can work to tight deadlines.
• Ability to work using your own initiative and can take instruction.
• An influential team member who can work collaboratively.
• Flexible over working hours when necessary.
• A generous Clothing Allowance.
• Discretionary discount on PSL goods.
• Hybrid working with flexi-time.
• Private Health Insurance.
• An annual leave entitlement of 25 days, plus Bank Holidays.
• Cycle to work and travel loan schemes.
If you like the sound of what you’ve read so far, find out more about our company culture and the full list of benefits we can offer you.