Reports to: Chief Operating Officer, dotted line to Head of Merchandising
- Every day the energy, creativity and passion of Manolo permeates through our business.
- We believe in the artist and the artisan; we are innovative while still protecting our heritage.
- We strive for timeless beauty and quality craftmanship.
- We celebrate curiosity and believe in working proactively and being solution focused.
- We believe in upholding family values; we treat everyone with honesty, respect and kindness while nurturing our teams to deliver excellence.
- We believe in making people smile.
The purpose of the role is to embed professional planning function within Manolo Blahnik organisation through driving Integrated Business Planning cross functionally and liaising with Merchandising team to maintain optimal inventory levels per SKU.
- Accountable for Integrated Business Planning process across Finance, Wholesale, Retail, E-commerce and Production to align on the seasonal plans before commencing market appointments (4 seasons) as well as monitoring the orders placed with production against these plans and on the deadline
- Liaising with Merchandising Team on “what” optimal collection offering is to determine “how much stock” is required per SKU to achieve commercial objectives
- Contribute ideas to healthy inventory turns as determined by company objectives
- Provide seasonal analysis on macro level and SKU level across all product categories
- Partner with various departments to achieve end to end visibility over stock – forecast- orders – production POs – delivery – cancellations - markdowns.
- Drive weekly in-season stock analysis, leveraging insights, identifying trends and proposing trade actions
- Liaise with production team to ensure key seasonal styles are being prioritised
- Implement planning function in NetSuite and set up reporting suite which will highlight areas of concerns and stock trends
Any other tasks as requested.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Highly numerical and enjoying working through the data and systems
- Excel proficient
- Good communicator who is driving cross departmental collaboration
- Past experience using NetSuite is advantageous
- Experience in analytical role with broader business exposure
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion:
Manolo Blahnik is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to preserving a caring, diverse and inclusive culture with people who feel a real sense of belonging. We recruit and reward based on capability and performance. Our diverse and multicultural teams ignite our creativity and we celebrate the differences that we collectively bring. We are committed to equal employment and progression opportunities and the elimination of any form of discrimination. We all hold a responsibility to recognise and respect our diversity and to support this in our words and actions.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
- 4 pairs of Ambassador Shoes per year
- 50% Friends and Family Discount
- 25 days holiday with an additional day off for your birthday, plus bank holidays
- Option to buy an additional 5 days holiday
- Hybrid working model (core hours 10-4pm)
- Pension Contribution
- X2 Executive Coaching Sessions per year
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policy
- Workplace Nursery – a salary sacrifice based childcare scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employment Engagement Calendar