At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
This role is focused on mainly Korea Retail and Wholesale, managing the order lifecycle from order entry to order management, monitoring inbounds to DC, overseeing the fulfilment, the EDI operations and aftersales following all the relevant processes and KPI's to ensure the smooth flow of goods to Retail doors and Wholesale Customers within the region.
• Manage the complete sales order lifecycle, from order raising to dispatch and return of goods to customers & stores; ensure full support during markets to regional and corporate teams
• Monitor transit and distribution times for retail stores to ensure the agreed launch date in every country for deliveries is achieved
• Produce accurate and detailed reporting to track retail shipments and present the visibility to key stakeholders (manager, retail, merchant, finance, warehouse)
• Be the key supply chain link/representative between the regional retail and central supply chain for relevant customers
• Ensure efficient and correct flow of information between supply chain and the regional teams with regards to availability of products and regional priorities
• Monitor the order book for shortages, cancellations, returns, product withdrawals, and administrative changes
• Provide the highest level of support directly to the wholesale customers via frequent delivery communication
• Coordinate with the warehouses, scheduling the picking process to ensure an adequate workflow while balancing available resources in consideration of business priorities and targets
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and presentation skills
• Time management skills to prioritize workload and multiple deadlines
• Understanding of order lifecycle activities
• Supply Chain and logistics knowledge and experience
• Working knowledge of managing orders on SAP (AFS/IS Retail) or similar systems
• Understanding of credit and accounts process
• Highly analytical with advanced Excel skills and computer literacy
• Ability to work under pressure and cope with tight deadlines
• Demonstrates a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Customer-focused, putting the customer at the centre of all your decisions and activities
• Innovative and open to new ideas, embracing new ways of working to support the business strategy
• Accountable for your actions by setting clear expectations and delivering
• Ability to communicate and build trusting relationships with a wide range of personalities in an articulate manner (i.e. key stakeholders such as Retail, customers, and management)
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Hong Kong S.A.R || Not Applicable || Hong Kong S.A.R || SC CENTRAL OPERATIONS || CUSTOMER OPERATIONS || n/a ||