Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.JOB PURPOSE
This role's key purpose is to plan and implement operational strategies specifically on Europe to ensure operations functions are in compliance with corporate brand standards and health and safety policy. This role will also support the execution of regional solutions and Corporate initiatives to drive Operations Excellence.
Location: Milan Head Office, Via Manzoni 20 - 202121 Milano RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the region with all policies and procedures to streamline and safeguard the efficient running of the stores
- Support the execution of regional solutions and Corporate initiatives to drive Operations Excellence.
- In partnership with Store Managers, ensure the store has substantial operational support to match customer traffic flows and operational demands
- In Partnership with Store Managers, manage the Back of House (including Stockroom, Tailoring and Monogramming center) and all related policies and processes i.e. deliveries (potentially overnight), dispatches, inventory etc
- Review and assessment of spare parts, repairs and alterations on a country level
- In line with the Global Retail Standards and Operations Strategy, develop yearly, quarterly and monthly plans to be executed though Retail
- Assist in overseeing the Asset and Profit Protection function
- Ensure all Health and Safety legislation and processes are adhered to
- Previous sound experience in Retail Operations/Store Management Roles with strong BOH knowledge
- Effective Communication skills
- Strong organisational skills, leadership, coaching and influencing skills
- Customer Centric and accountable
- Project Management Experience
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Italie || Non applicable || Milan || RETAIL OFFLINE || EMEIA - RETAIL MANAGEMENT || n/a ||