Temporary Wholesale Administrator
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Burberry are looking for Market Administrator's to join us in our Wholesale Team for a 3 week period over February and March 2023. You will be working from both home and in the office, responsible for effectively and efficiently managing all aspects of the Wholesale and Franchise team's administration, during their market selling period.
•Be sole owner of all order inputting processes, during the market period
•Be responsible for the accuracy of all information processed
• Complete large amounts of data entry
• Input orders into Galaxy or SAP
• Deal with high volumes of confidential information that require close attention to detail in fast-paced environment
• Resolving queries from Wholesale and Franchise teams and third parties when necessary e.g. Order queries
• Complete any other administrative tasks as required by the Wholesale and Franchise teams
• Excellent organisational skills and time management
• Display an ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
• Positive and enthusiastic approach to problem solving
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and in writing
• Ability to work and multi-task in a busy, fast paced team environment
• Flexible and adaptable to the needs of the business
• Previous administration experience
• Previous experience with SAP and Joor desirable
• Excellent understanding of all programs on Microsoft Office
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert