Account Manager Assistant EMEA
- Paris, Ile-de-France (FR)
- Closing date
- 17 Feb 2023
- Sales & Business Development
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Sky I.T. Group is the home of SKYPAD, a leading B2B SaaS platform, supporting the collaboration of the world’s most recognizable brands with the top retailers across the globe. Leveraging automation and self-serve reporting, SKYPAD provides insights into product and location level trends that drive planning, forecasting, and supply chain decisions, refining the consumer shopping experience. Today, SKYPAD services over 3,000 users, from 2,000+ brands across several industry verticals and geographic regions. Our client brand portfolio of industry leaders includes Gucci, Prada, Rag & Bone, Lucky Brand, Burberry, and L’Oréal. The SKYPAD retailer partner network includes Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, and Saks Fifth Avenue.
This position - Account Manager Assistant EMEA is responsible for supporting a portfolio of existing clients with contacts at the Associate and Manager levels, and internal groups across production, development, and sales. This position reports to the Strategic Account Manager EMEA and is based in Paris, France
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Within a list of Apparel/Fashion accounts, the Account Manager Assistant EMEA will:
· Attend and actively participate in routine luxury fashion account client meetings, both on- and off-site.
· Maintain customer satisfaction throughout the account management process: this includes applying exceptional written and verbal skills, keen ability to “problem-solve” and decipher user inquiries and collaborate efficiently between internal teams and client contacts.
· Liaison between internal technical production teams and client business users, and follow up with customers to address reporting issues and inquiries.
· Validate, on occasion and when needed, retail data using excel.
· Support with Sales prospecting to generate new business opportunities in the market and qualify new leads
· Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
· Assist with conducting intro calls, product training and program demos to new users when needed
· Utilize listening and probing skills to identify and assess the client’s needs. Exercise sound judgment to analyze and identify solid opportunities in line with corporate strategy.
· Deliver a high-quality overview and demonstration of reporting services, and be able to respond to standard questions regarding the company and services via company selling standards.
· Provide feedback to the various internal teams to help drive new solutions, create more effective marketing tools, and improve current solutions.
· Must be fluent in French & English
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, via phone and email.
· Demonstrated ability to work well under tight deadlines and pressure without compromising standards.
· Proven competency of intermediate-to-advanced Excel skills required.
· Display a high level of energy and sense of urgency to drive both exceptional client satisfaction and internal efficiencies.
· Charismatic, bright, and analytical with a “can-do” mentality.
· Ability to execute client solutions as defined by Account Management team.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR POSITION:
· Four-year Degree, preferably in Business.
· 1-2 years’ experience in apparel/fashion merchandising, buying, planning or related activities.
· Preferred 1-2 years’ experience in information technology.
· 3+ years of experience in B2B SaaS/Software Sales, e-commerce, technology solutions
· Proven success in managing internal and external relationships, communications.
· Proven ability to comprehend basic retail math and utilize intermediate-to-advanced excel skills across daily activities.
· Knowledge of retail/wholesale enterprise and business intelligence reporting programs (e.g. SAP, BlueCherry, RLM, Retail Pro, QlikView, Microstrategy, Cognos,).
· Fashion or consumer products industry knowledge preferred.
We're creative, innovative, and experienced in helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important - and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to SKYPAD’s growth and success. Our professional team is very welcoming and eager to support our new members. Come join us so we can build together as we expand internationally!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert