About the role:
SKIMS is a solutions-oriented brand creating the future of underwear, shapewear, and loungewear. We are a multi-channel business reaching customers around the globe.
This successful candidate will be LONDON, UK based
We’re disrupting the industry with our game-changing product and culturally driven creativity. We are looking for an International Wholesale Logistics and Operations Manager to join us in building the next generation of intimates, shapewear, swim, and other categories.
The International Wholesale Logistics and Operations Manager will be part of the team responsible for executing the Distribution Channel Growth Strategy outside of the US, working on managing operations and logistics with crucial partners in EMEA and APAC. There will be cross-departmental work to optimize and unlock the potential of the international business and account management effort to ensure monthly and quarterly order deliveries.
· Manage all the International B2B outbound order activity from our 3PL on a daily, weekly, and monthly schedule.
· Analyze and report on outbound international shipping performance and capacity and present actionable insights.
· Manage and resolve routing and tracking requirements with transportation carriers related to international business.
· Manage the input of orders in partner systems such as VEX (NET-A-PORTER) and be responsible for the shipping flow on a monthly cadence.
· Build effective relationships and participate in weekly communications with all international partners to improve operations and shipping schedules.
· Set up manuals and processes to respond fast to the accounts’ needs related to shipping products to different regions: Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Australia, and make recommendations about improving the processes.
· Work with the wholesale customer service team to handle all customer service escalation. Ensure best-in-class customer service.
· Work closely with the Senior Operations Director and Director of International Sales on ad-hoc processes and projects.
Experience and skills:
· Bachelor’s degree or higher.
· Min. 3+ consecutive years of experience in operations management, fulfillment, and supply chain management – experience in fashion companies is a plus.
· 2+ years of experience working with Wholesale and managing order management for international customers, including order fulfillment, shipping, and routing requirements.
· Can strategically work with cross-functional teams to drive projects forward, identify bottlenecks, and implement solutions.
· Experience working closely with a 3PL or dedicated warehouse.
· Has analytical skills, especially with Excel, ERP systems, and reporting tools, to make actionable recommendations.
· Ideally, has experience working with VEX (Net-A-Porter platform).