Senior Manager, Search Experience
- New York, New York, United States
- Closing date
- 16 May 2023
- Senior Manager
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands committed to stretching what's possible.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity.
Primary Purpose: The position of Senior Manager, Search Experience will serve as a key member of the Coach Global Marketing team, responsible for developing a brand SEO strategy and build a deep understanding of consumer-driven search behaviors, competitive search intelligence and KPI's for performance tracking. This is a highly cross-functional position that requires superb attention to detail, organization, and communication skills. This role reports into the VP, Global Digital Experience.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to...
- Develop strategic SEO growth initiatives in partnership with VP, Digital Experience to acquire new Gen Z customers and increase search rank as a function of brand aware.
- Build a deep understanding of consumer-driven search behaviors to determine organic search territory and search-back strategies, competitive search intelligence and KPI's for performance tracking.
- Support VP to develop and lead new seasonal processes with BU marketing leaders to workshop and define search back/consumer insight-driven seasonal content strategies and calendar aligned to overall seasonal marketing strategies and business priorities.
- Develop and lead RFP for NA SEO Search Agency as required.
- Manage Google and COE relationships for organic search across all searchable platforms (Google, YouTube, TikTok, Pinterest, etc) across North America.
- Develop common frameworks and share and facilitate adoption of best practices across international markets as relevant.
- Collaborate with Business Unit marketing and regional site eCommerce teams to establish global and locally relevant organic search goals and KPIs; establish score-carding and performance analysis in partnership with Marketing Analytics team.
- Conduct ongoing content, copy, creative, site and third party (e.g., PR, backlinking) SEO gap analysis and SCRUMS.
- Routinely conduct content and territory evaluations to meet search KPI gaps.
- Develop processes to provide ongoing visibility to actionable search-driven consumer insights to cross-functional teams (including marketing, creative, merchandising, etc.).
- Responsible and accountable for global search performance.
The accomplished individual will possess...
- 3+ years' experience in Digital, Marketing, and/or Loyalty.
- Exceptional organization skills, with thorough attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritize, be nimble, and adaptable while meeting deadlines.
- Driven self-starter with comfort operating in areas of ambiguity.
- Curiosity and resourcefulness, ability to proactively identify and resolve problems.
- Bias toward action, with the ability to work independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft programs
- Demonstrable owned chancel (D2C) and other (e.g., Amazon) search expertise and search-back strategies.
- Experience in delivering significant gains in SEO rank and territory expansion in organic search results.
- Experience in driving critical new customer acquisition and brand engagement through SEO content improvements and content gap analysis.
- Experienced in highly matrixed environments with an ability to influence global brand marketing and creative leads to ensure customer-facing search-relevant content is developed within budget and production schedule.
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Courage : Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity : Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity : Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy : Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility : Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others:Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams : Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in theirteam; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
BASE PAY RANGE $100,000.00 TO $125,000.00
Click Here - U.S. Benefits Summary
A RICH HERITAGE
Coach was founded in 1941 as a family-run workshop. In a Manhattan loft, six artisans handcrafted a collection of leather goods using skills handed down from generation to generation. Discerning consumers soon began to seek out the quality and unique nature of Coach craftsmanship.
Now greatly expanded, Coach continues to maintain the highest standards for materials and workmanship. Coach’s exceptional workforce remains committed to carefully upholding the principles of quality and integrity that define the company. We attribute the prominence of the Coach brand to the unique combination of our original American attitude and design, our heritage of fine leather goods and custom fabrics, our superior product quality and durability, and our commitment to customer service.
CRAFTING THE FUTURE
Coach is a global leader in premium handbags and accessories. Building upon our strong brand and business equities, we are in the process of transforming from an international accessories business to a global lifestyle brand, anchored in accessories, presenting a clear and compelling expression of the Coach woman and man across all product categories, store environments and brand imagery. In addition, we are leveraging the global opportunity for Coach by raising brand awareness and building market share in markets where Coach is under-penetrated, through our directly operated businesses most notably in Asia and Europe.
10 Hudson Yards
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert