Content Designer (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Delaware, Germany
- Closing date
- 7 Feb 2023
- Editorial & Media
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
You are a creative and enjoy shaping the visual corporate identity of a global lifestyle company? You like working in a varied dynamic environment and an exciting industry? To strengthen the Global Corporate Communications department, we are looking (starting immediately) for a committed and experienced team player who likes to drive things forward together. Creativity, an entrepreneurial spirit and innovation are just as important to us as an open and valuing culture. Be part of our team and shape the Group Communications of HUGO BOSS together with us!
What you can expect:
- Responsibility for visual design elements on corporate themes for HUGO BOSS corporate channels, taking into account new trends and innovative approaches
- Creation of graphics, videos, animations etc. for HUGO BOSS corporate channels (e.g. social media, employee app, corporate website) and their specific target groups
- Consulting and support of departmental and corporate interfaces with regard to visual design topics and corporate design
- Keeping Corporate Design guidelines up to date, developing them further and ensuring that they are consistently and uniformly implemented, worldwide
- Management and coordination of external service providers such as agencies, freelancers, photographers
- Planning and execution of photo shoots, including post-production of the images
- Preparation, creation, and production of printing materials
- Maintenance of the HUGO BOSS media database and external accounts (e.g. Getty), incl. image research and rights clearance
- Successfully completed studies in communication design, media design or visual design
- Several years of professional experience (at least 3-5 years) in the field of visual design on the agency or corporate side
- High sense of the quality and aesthetic requirements of a global lifestyle company
- Passion for digital themes and design
- In-depth knowledge of content editing programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, Adobe XD
- Expertise in taking/creating photos and basic movie editing skills
- Service-oriented approach to internal interfaces; hands-on mentality, pragmatically oriented, sense of responsibility, reliability, thoroughness and flexibility
- Project management skills and service-oriented collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Very good English and German skills (at least in one language)
- Strong team spirit
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert