Since opening in 1837, Tiffany & Co. has grown into a global design house at the forefront of innovative jewelry design and expert craftsmanship. Come join the Internal Audit & Internal Controls team and be part of this iconic company!
Tiffany is currently seeking a highly motivated, agile, and collaborative individual to take the leadership role in executing all information technology (IT) focused audit activities for Tiffany's Internal Audit & Internal Controls department. This individual will lead the development and execution of IT related audit activities to objectively evaluate IT processes and related controls, including technical reviews, pre and post-implementation reviews of new systems or upgrades to existing systems, coordinated audits, and audits of IT general controls. As such, the successful candidate must exhibit a key understanding of IT related risks and related controls, combined with excellent analytical and critical thinking skills, effective written and verbal communication capabilities, and strong project management techniques.
Will function as the department's IT subject matter expert, they must be willing and able to coordinate closely with the business auditors to support and perform integrated audits consisting of financial, operational, IT and compliance related processes.
- Build strong, collaborative, and positive relationships with key stakeholders. Develop and maintain an understanding of IT's strategic initiatives, key priorities, emerging risks and challenges, and other pertinent information. Leverage these insights to assist with the annual risk assessment process, audit plans, and other key initiatives and special projects especially when related to Information Technology.
- Lead audits of technical and operational areas by developing an appropriate risk-based approach and scope, driving the completion of the audit by performing process walkthroughs and test work that meet departmental timelines and quality standards, and providing valuable, practical recommendations to improve controls. In some instances, lead the coordination, execution, and oversight of co-sourced audit activities.
- Build and improve key skills including data analytics and business acumen, while also staying ahead of industry trends and emerging risks. Support a culture that is inclusive and inspiring to all team members with a sense of belonging through staff meetings, team building, and collaborative mechanisms.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Accounting, Finance or Business
- 7+ years of public accounting, internal audit, or relevant IT operational experience
- Professional certification of one or more (CISA, CISSP, CIA or CPA)
- Strong risk and controls experience specializing in IT
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and project management, with the ability to prioritize and work in a highly dynamic, fast paced, and collaborative environment
- Strong diplomacy skills and ability to resolve conflict in a professional manner
- Self-motivated with a strong drive for achievement
- Knowledge and experience auditing Enterprise Resource Platforms such as JD Edwards, Oracle Financials, PeopleSoft, HCM, or SAP
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Willingness to travel on occasion (
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance or Information Technology, or MBA
- Knowledge and experience auditing:
- New technologies (Cloud, virtualization, mobile, etc.)
- Databases (Microsoft SQL or Oracle)
- Sophisticated networks, routers, switches and firewalls
- Multi-platform operating systems (Microsoft Windows, UNIX, iSeries)
- Knowledge of teammate
- Knowledge of data analytics or data visualization tools such as Alteryx, Tableau, Dataiku, or Business Objects