The IT Director - Customer & Marketing will take on a multifaceted set of apps and services along with a large corporate ambition regarding the direction of technology for how we deliver exceptional service to our customers through top-notch tools.
- Store and customer applications for use both in ‘offline' and ‘offline-to-online' store and event scenarios including the complete Clienteling application suite and roadmap. This will include the build and deployment of a new, comprehensive, Clienteling app for all Client Advisors globally as well as all customer data capture. Will also sit at the crossroads of customer data for China for PIPL and CBDT.
- Customer Service - You will build out a technology roadmap for Customer Service tools globally as we transition from home-grown solutions to SFSC. There is a desire to move the customer service toolset forward quickly and your experience implementing industry-standard tools at scale will be invaluable.
- Marketing - As we look to refresh our marketing applications and streamline workflows, you will build and be responsible for the IT roadmap ahead for key Marketing applications as they relate to customers and campaigns.
- To be successful in this role you will need to have exceptional collaborating ability across Digital, Retail, Operations, Marketing, Legal, and the wider LVMH ecosystem as well as be highly focused on delivering strong customer experiences through technology. You must also have excellent project and portfolio management and a validated understanding of how to get the best out of the underlying technology using partners globally.
- Delivery of a new comprehensive Clienteling application and associated roadmap.
- Build, own and deliver the roadmaps for Customer Service and Marketing.
- Responsible for a wide portfolio of IT projects within Tiffany across local and internationally distributed teams/partners while having a strong and pragmatic approach to delivery.
- Implement standard process development methodologies within Tiffany to achieve higher velocity and throughput on initiatives while achieving more predictable delivery.
- Produce well-defined project plans with clear, high-quality, outcomes
- Take strong responsibility for all financial elements in the IT Customer and Marketing spaces with regular reporting on budgets and forecast while highlighting risks and opportunities.
- Coordinate with LVMH group on strategies, partners, and approaches to strategic deliverables. Leverage standard methodology from within the group where possible to streamline and de-risk delivery.
- Drive a strategy of decommissioning legacy technology wherever possible, particularly in line with any new technology investments.
- A strong curiosity about what's next from a customer experience perspective across global brands. Where are they using technology? How might that apply to us?
- Bachelor's degree or better in Computer Science or related field
- Must have 7+ years of multifaceted experience in the delivery of Clienteling applications, Customer Service technology and Marketing technology, across global markets ideally through roles in development and/or architecture.
- Must have hands-on experience delivering Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud across an organization and are ideally certified in one or more of those clouds.
- Experience building agile distributed teams while using in-house resources
- Makes educated but pragmatic decisions to achieve outcomes.
- Aligned that lean teams with low politics are the way to achieve outcomes at pace. Able to streamline decisions and lead communications.
- You must be an experienced communicator who can articulate challenges, approaches and bring business partners along on engagements.
- Experience leading and inspiring diverse teams to get the best from people while also giving them an incredible place to work. A belief that success comes from an empowered team winning together, not just from your leadership.
- Extensive experience in working with multi-skilled digital teams (Solutions and Enterprise Architects, Project Managers, UX Designers, Software Engineers, and QA Engineers).
- A strong understanding of business transformation, agile software development and change.
- Understanding that winning as a team often takes compromise and the best solutions for our customers are often the simplest simply due to the time to market and the ability to iterate on a delivery.
- Serve as mentor/teacher for less experienced people on the team, to make everyone the best teammate possible.
- International experience both from working with global business units and managing international delivery teams in matrixed organizations.
- Has managed multiple Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing cloud implementations.
- We have extremely high technology standards for our internal and external customers so experience delivering ‘technology experiences that people love' would be a real asset.
- Event experience from an application's point of view.