The Ariba Coordinator will support the SAP Ariba system in the Buying & Invoicing, Sourcing, and Spend Visibility modules. Paramount to this role is the analysis of the system or spend, training of the user community, resolving issues and advocating for the use and expansion of the toolset. Although not required, the ideal candidate will have some Ariba experience and possess strong communication skills to work with Ariba support and PVH internal teams.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Assist users with Ariba system navigation, order placements, receipt handling and status checks
- Address stakeholder and supplier inquiries
- Facilitate daily operational activities including clearing approval documents such as requisitions, POs, invoices, and receipts
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders to understand business needs
- Collaborate with cross functional teams
- Analyze opportunities and develop strategies to increase system usage and adoption
- Assist Ariba Manager with testing to support projects
- Promote supplier adoption through delivering trainings, sharing best practices, and engaging suppliers to transact electronically through the Ariba Network.
- Validate and maintain user and supplier databases, run audit logs, execute scheduled tasks
- Report on spend analytics and operational KPIs to management team
- Maintain supplier catalogs with procurement managers to ensure accurate products and pricing
College Degree RequiredSkills:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of PC skills preferred (MS Word, Excel, Outlook).
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH