The Digital Selling team sits within Digital Product, the department responsible for PVHs digital B2B buying and selling experiences. The Digital Selling team's product portfolio covers the full end-to-end process of digital wholesale selling. We constantly look for ways to improve our users' lives. This means that our day-to-day is working on better integration, technology, services and digital tools to continuously make the selling experience better for our users.
The Digital Selling team consists of three pillars: Product
- responsible for working closely with our users to ideate, design and build new features and products Operations
- responsible for change management, launching, harmonization and continuation of our digital products across markets Innovation & Strategy
- responsible for tying business opportunities into the digital wholesale selling kitchen and implementing I&S initiatives. The Position:
You are passionate about solving customer problems with products that delight our users. The PO Digital Selling will steer product development and take PVH's sales organisation to the next level.
Beyond engaging with, and influencing senior and C-level management, your energy and drive brings teams together from across the organisation. Does this sound like you? Impact as Product Owner:
Be the voice of the customer and support PVH with driving force behind product innovation from in- depth product understanding to feature development through experimentation. Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of the product, the prioritisation of new features and enhancements to existing features.
- Analyse, understand and share learnings from experimentation to build a strong knowledge base of the product.
- Responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products
- Work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders across the organization,
including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, architecture and user enablement.
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously review the business needs, refine priorities,
outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks.
- Develop, own, and execute product vision and roadmap.
- Partner with sales departments to identify customer needs and define the optimal user
experience through product discovery.
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including
features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Lead the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and
- Define and execute go-to-market plan, working to ensure that product management,
marketing, and sales have what they need to be successful.
Vision and Strategy:
- 4+ years of product ownership experience, preferably in B2B
- Experience working in corporate organisations undergoing digital transformation
- Communicates strongly and effectively (both written and verbally) across all levels of the organization
- Excellent collaborator, you believe in sharing successes and celebrating together
- Ability to influence and achieve results through others who are not direct reports,
- including senior management
- Excellent presentation and workshop facilitation skills
- Skilled in analyzing and structuring complex problems, identifying solutions/ options
- and presenting your advice to stakeholders in a convincing and structured manner
- As Product Owner Digital Selling you will be working closely with the Product team and will report into the Product Lead Digital Selling.
Collaboration and technical competence:
- You will translate business strategy into product strategy.
- You have experience in building or implementing products that need to integrate with a corporate environment, and you're aware of the challenges this can bring. You recognise that asking the right questions and challenging the status quo will drive simplification in the organisation and allow your team to sense and respond faster to company and industry changes.
- You will be working on one of the key strategic focus areas of PVH Digital B2B selling in a dynamic, young and ambitious team. Your colleagues will come from all over the world, which makes the work environment very diverse and international.
The Ideal Candidate
• Experience working with APIs and data models in the context of product development What you can expect from us:
COVID-19 and Working at PVH
- A high-performing team that drives change across multiple levels of the organization, continuously challenges the status-quo and takes initiative to get the work done
- A team which fosters end-user focus, collaboration, ownership & passion as their core
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym
and People's Place Cafés
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities
through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location
within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
As we continue to navigate the impact of COVID-19, the health, safety and well-being of our associates remains our #1 priority. As a result, your recruiting process may be conducted remotely, primarily via phone and video calls. Once you're onboard, you'll join in our Work Smart hybrid way of working, which is focused on connection, collaboration and community, with our dynamic offices and workspaces there to facilitate teamwork and innovation.
In your initial call, our Talent Acquisition Team will outline the full details of our Work Smart hybrid working policy, as well as any adapted measures that may be in place based on current government guidelines.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.