- Invisible Collection
- New York City
- Closing date
- 18 Feb 2023
- Sales & Business Development
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
About Invisible Collection
The Invisible Collection is the fastest growing E-Commerce in the Contemporary Custom Furniture Space. Based between Paris, London, New York and Los Angeles, The Invisible Collection highlights the world of 21st century talents. The decorative arts have never been so in demand. After the trend for vintage furniture and contemporary art, the work of contemporary interior designers, made to order by the most expert hands and with the most knowledgeable craftsmanship, encapsulates luxury today. If you want to be part of this incredible adventure, keep reading!
We are seeking a Sales Administrator who would be responsible for the presentation of the showroom; ensuring that it is impeccable at all times and ready to host our guests and clients.You will act as gatekeeper and assistant to our US Sales Team; screening incoming calls and assisting with the setup and smooth running of client appointments. You will be expected to have a good understanding of the brand and its values in order to become a great ambassador as all of our staff.
Key parts of the role include:
- Assist the sales team with client and supplier communication (phone and emails), including follow ups
- Work with the Sample Coordinator to send client samples when needed
- Reach out to designers and their production teams for any custom requests
- Follow production lead times and keep clients informed of order updates
- Raise and send client shipping quotes and invoices
- Assist the Logistics Team to organise shipments when required and reminds clients of any outstanding invoices
- Celebrate with the sales teams upon the completion and delivery of orders!
- Open up the showroom every day (turning on lights, music checking on presentation, etc.)
- Greet customers – both trade and retail
- Present our collections to customers and explain our story and values
- Support sales and marketing teams in the showroom curation & product assortment
- Support sales and partnership / marketing team on partnership collaborations
- Assist with the hosting of showroom events, breakfast and meetings with interior designers and clients
Requirements & Skills:
- Have at least 2 years previous experience in a similar role – in Interior Design, Furniture or Gallery/Art Market; (Alternatively, we are happy to train the right person who is keen and has a genuine interest, as we believe and support growth within the company)
- Be well presented
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have exceptional organizational skills
- Have initiative, common sense, and tenacity, and be expected to take ownership of projects and to be accountable
- Have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Speak perfect English / French speaking candidates would be a bonus
- Have an interest in design/interior design
- Deliver the BEST customer service experience possible!
The Invisible Collection is an equal opportunities employer and no terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation or any other class protected by applicable law. For information on how The Invisible Collection manages and processes your personal information please see our privacy notice at https://www.theinvisiblecollection.com/privacy-policy-2/
How to Apply: Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job title and NYC as reference.
Please only apply if you are interested and have the relevant experience and/or motivation.
Unfortunately, we cannot sponsor anyone for this position so you must have the right to work.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert