US Procurement & Logistics Coordinator
Part of the Procurement Performance Management & Logistics team, you will be responsible for managing our US orders. Responsibility will be given to you from day one. In this role, we’ll expect you to leverage strong operational and problem-solving skills with your creativity to support our growth and expansion in the US market.
Based in our London HQ in Marylebone, you will report into our US Procurement & Logistics Manager and will be working closely with our international Sales team and directly in contact with our top designers & ateliers to fulfill our US customers’ orders. You will also oversee the Logistics and be responsible for the shipment from the workshops to our customers’ doorsteps and homes.
• Prepare and send purchase orders to suppliers and post purchase invoices from our ERP system. Liaise with ateliers to communicate bespoke orders’ requirements and lead times.
• Ensure production is on track at all our local and international suppliers with respect to our quality specifications and bespoke requirements.
• Liaise with suppliers, freight forwarders and shipping lines via email and/or telephone to provide competitive shipping quotes
• Follow up with suppliers, freight forwarders and shipping lines via email and/or telephone to secure shipping prices and production and shipping lead times
• Organize packing, crating, pick-ups, shipments and deliveries of orders from and to around the world
• Compile all shipping documentation (Commercial Invoices, Packing Lists and Delivery Notes) and send to suppliers, freight forwarders and shipping lines
• Communicate with internal departments to understand priorities and schedule work
• Communicate with clients to coordinate exports/imports at customs and organise deliveries
• Fluent in English. Intermediate level in French is preferred.
• Strong interest in luxury and/or design
• Computer literate with good experience of Microsoft Office, Email and Internet
• Experience in a similar role would be an advantage
• Must be able to communicate accurately and concisely, whilst having strong analytical, planning, co-ordination and effective time management skills
• Ability to prioritize, learn quickly and develop in a fast moving, pressurized, international environment
• Demonstrate the ability to represent the Company with suppliers, stakeholders and clients
• Ensure standard operating procedures are executed and policies are followed
• Great attitude and self-motivated
• Readily available for client inquiries
• Strong customer service skills
• The ability to create and maintain productive relationships with colleagues and clients.