Triple Wimbledon champion Fred Perry founded his brand in 1952. He was the son of a cotton spinner, who played and fought his way through, always with style – and despite the establishment. Today, Fred Perry is a global community of over 370 employees, all inspired by the Laurel Wreath and what it represents
The purpose of the Brand Projects Coordinator role is to assist the Head of Brand and to ensure a smooth progression of projects.
The role sits within Fred Perry’s in-house Brand creative team, but will work with the social commerce team, product design & development, buying and merchandising.
- Assisting in the planning of projects.
- Overseeing project schedules.
- Delegating specific tasks to team members.
- Assisting the Head of Brand to ensuring internal deadlines are met.
- Providing administrative support.
- Coordinating project team meetings and recording minutes.
BRAND EXHIBITIONS & FASHION SHOWS
- Assisting in the planning and coordination of quarterly Brand exhibitions.
- Assisting in the planning and coordination of Brand fashion shows.
- Where necessary be the point of contact for global markets.
- Assisting the Head of Brand with assets, files and information sharing with markets.
- Tracking and communicating project status, risks and opportunities.
- Weekly project reporting to Head of Brand.
- Supporting the Head of Brand and at times Brand Creative Managers with any day-to-day tasks.
- Highly organised with high attention to detail
- Process driven and able to spot inefficiencies and implement solutions
- Personable and good at building rapport with colleagues and external partners.
- Experience in working within imagery production, ideally based within a studio.
- Previous experience within fashion/retail would be appreciated.
We actively encourage our teams to have a good work/life balance and so we are pleased to offer flexible working shifts at Fred Perry HQ. Our core shift hours are from 10am – 4.30pm and so employees can choose to start and finish early, or start and finish late. (i.e. work 8:00am-4:30pm, or 10:00am-6:30pm etc). We also have 30-minute early finish on Fridays.
As we continue to work in a more flexible way, the Head Office acts a brand hub, where we can all connect and collaborate with one another. This role is a mix of office based (London) and remote working. We will expect the employee to come into the office regularly for face-to-face meetings and to work alongside their team on collaborative projects.
We are proud to offer a wide range of benefits to all our staff, and continue to reassess what our community needs from us to thrive. We don’t want to be a good company to work for, we want to be a great one. Here are some things we currently offer:
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Competitive salary, reviewed every year
- Generous staff discount and regular sample sales
- Generous pension scheme with 8.5% company contribution
- Option to buy an extra 5 days holiday annually
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Early finish Fridays
- Season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Annual Birthday vouchers
- Regular opportunities to attend gigs / events
We actively welcome applications from people of all different backgrounds. Your CV will be submitted to hiring managers with all personal details hidden to ensure anonymity.