cinq à sept sank·ah·set sæŋk’e’set n : The time between late afternoon and early evening when streets are awash in the warm glow of the vanishing sun and anything is possible
Sharing its name with the French term for the liminal moment linking late afternoon and early evening, Cinq à Sept brings the intriguing tension between day and night to a new advanced contemporary collection. Inspired by the hours between 5 and 7 p.m., when city streets are awash in the warm glow of the vanishing sun and office desks are abandoned for cocktails and as-yet unknown possibilities, Cinq à Sept embodies a deliberate balance between sophistication and ease, youthful daring and confident allure. The collection’s modern feminine aesthetic embraces unexpected details and striking silhouettes, resulting in clothing that draw their romance and sexiness from the woman wearing them.
Cinq à Sept is looking for a Senior Account Executive to manage and grow West Coast specialty and major accounts.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, organized, and a team player with strong interpersonal skills. The environment is fast paced, and we will need team members who are resilient, hardworking, and are eager to succeed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work strategically to achieve seasonal and annual sales targets
- Build and maintain strong relationships with buyers and store owners
- Partner with accounts through events, store visits and product knowledge seminars
- Oversee LA showroom and conduct market appointments seasonally
- Manage product ATS weekly to increase sales, replenishment and potential swaps to increase performance by account
- Work close with customer service and accounts receivable to maintain efficient deliveries and payment
- Offer post-market feedback and data analysis to design and production teams internally to help build out an assortment based on the customer's needs
- Manage dilution to achieve internal targets and ensure alignment with annual budget