Customer Service Consultant- French speaking
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Burberry's Customer Service teams sit at the heart of our luxury customer experience, delivering a personalised world-class service through expert product knowledge and a genuine passion to cultivate relationships.
We are currently looking for service-driven individuals to join us as Consultants where you will be at the forefront of our iconic brand, provided with extensive training on our products and luxury service delivery.
You will be based in our office in Leeds city centre - a centre of excellence for Burberry that brings together shared service teams from UK and Europe.
This role is French speaking.
- Delivering World Class, Luxury Customer Service:
- As the Customer Service Consultant you are the human face of the digital Burberry customer experience, connecting across the business to fulfil every customer need.
- You will be as helpful as possible by taking ownership of each customer journey, resolving cases through accurate, appropriate and personalised solutions that enhance brand loyalty.
- By demonstrating passion for the brand and expert product knowledge you will encourage customers to personally experience the style, look and quality of Burberry products.
- You will use your empathy and intuition to anticipate and understand customers' needs, persevering to resolve service or product related issues with specialist after-sales knowledge
- You will be an enthusiastic advocate for the brand, using your knowledge to cultivate relationships that enhance brand loyalty and actively contribute to increased sales revenue
- You will be an expert in dealing with customers via phone, live chat and email dialogue, this will include direct contact from customers, calls for flagship stores, and internal colleagues.
- You will contribute towards the efficient running of the customer service department and play a key role in achieving the contact centre service level targets.
- Using a range of systems and digital tools, you will ensure that the relevant administration is completed and distributed appropriately, in line with the departmental ways of working
- Accurately record customer details using computer based and paper based systems where necessary.
- You will ensure to operate in accordance with Burberry's approved policies and processes, and in line with Company procedures to minimise loss.
- Carry out any additional duties as directed by the management team.
- Excite and encourage customers to discover the distinctive style, look and British craft of our products while cultivating relationships that enhance brand loyalty.
- Contribute towards the efficient running of the customer service department using a range of systems and digital tools.
- Play a key role in achieving service level targets in line with company policies and departmental ways of working.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written French.
- Previous experience in customer service roles preferred.
- Genuine interest and love for fashion and styling.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player.
- Organised, able to multi task and problem solve while working with pace.
- Natural, pleasant and confident attitude.
- Available to work flexible shifts.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Leeds || CUSTOMER SERVICES || NO DEPARTMENT - FIST9011 || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert