Merchandising & Planning Analyst
BUGATCHI’s Montreal office is seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented Merchandising & Planning Analyst with a passion for growing a business focused on luxury menswear. They will work to identify and solve business objectives by building and analyzing data from different sources within the company.
This candidate’s primary responsibilities include managing and supporting the building of the P&L, reporting production and sales data, analyzing information that is critical to improving business functionality, and preparing reports for company executives. This position is based in Montreal.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Collect data from various internal and external sources to prepare analytical reports to support key production and merchandising decisions.
- Work cross-functionally to collect and summarize data and create seasonal production and merchandising strategy reports to better inform key product strategies.
- Routinely review key data and reports to identify gaps, inconsistencies and errors in order to address them promptly.
- Develop and maintain a master P&L as well as business specific budgets.
- Use computer software to manipulate extracted data to create sales reporting accountability and provide accurate and concise reporting to company executives.
- Develop reporting structures and statistical methods for trend analysis.
- Create a reporting cadence for key reports for company executives and leadership to help support business strategy, processes and goals.
- Any other related duties, as required.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of analyst experience, preferably in fashion.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Highly organized and flexible and able to think and work beyond the brief.
- Experience with process mapping, process improvement and management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal, visual and written communication skills; ability to collaborate with internal and external teams.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office suite, especially Microsoft Excel with the ability to quickly learn other company reporting software.
- Positive attitude with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Works well under tight deadlines, is flexible, is reactive and understands how to prioritize.
- Experience working in a collaborative development process.
- Can effectively cope with change and shift gears comfortably.
Due to the receipt of a significant number of applications, only selected candidates will be promptly contacted to proceed with our interview process and, therefore, we will be unable to respond to email and telephone inquiries regarding your application status. Thank you for your submission and interest in employment at BUGATCHI.