Stuart Weitzman shoes are designed for high fashion and high function. Known for over 35 years for it's artisanal Spanish craftsmanship and precisely-engineered fit, the luxury footwear brand inspires women around the world to shine with confidence with every step.
Stuart Weitzman is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands committed to stretching what's possible.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People
page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity.Primary Purpose:
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Facilitate the development process encompassing sample execution, achieving design aesthetic, quality, margin, and timeline goals for footwear, handbags and accessories.
- Track and Manage all PR sample requests.
- Collaborate with the design team & global partners to organize sample requests.
- Work with global teams to communicate seasonal design and/or development changes.
- Track and manage all stages of development, market, commercialization samples.
- Partner with leather and hardware management teams to maintain component library.
- Work closely with Sr. Director to organize development sample review meetings and maintain seasonal timeline calendar.
- Create and Manage all Master list every season from conception thru production to make sure designs are executed and produced correctly.
- Process invoices through buying hub for all Developments.
- Track, Ship and Manage all packages inbound and outband. Make sure they unpacked and distributed accordingly.
- Partner with Merchandising team and make sure all information for collection being shared is accurate and up to date with design intent and execution.
- Partner with Eccommerce team and share all accurate product information and specs for the website.
- Share with legal all updates and changes made to collection for proper evaluation of collection.
- Work with compliance to have all accurate hts codes and duty rates for handbags for the season.
- Update and finalize cost sheets in EZV for handbags.
- Create and manage Master binder with color and material detailing for each season.
- For special capsules, upload to systems and work on final approval updates for PD portion of capsules.
Our Competencies for All Employees
- 2-3 years' experience in accessories product development.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and strong sense of teamwork.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, PLM, Excel.
- Knowledge of footwear constructions is a plus.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others:Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong moraleand spirit in theirteam; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Stuart Weitzman is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Stuart Weitzman at www.stuartweitzman.com. BASE PAY RANGE $58,500.00 TO $75,000.00 Annually
Click Here - U.S. Benefits Summary