Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
You are looking for an exciting growth opportunity in a highly motivated team? To strengthen our continuously growing department we are looking for an EMEA Buying Coordinator (m/f/d).What you can expect:
- Follow market input process (identifying global demand) and support to consolidate product requirements from regional EMEA Retail Buyingto a qualitative Global Retail CFW based on the EMEA Retail Buyingquantitative frame
- Align with EMEA Retail Buyingon specific analysis and perform them
- Prepare and support EMEA Buyers with performance and efficiency analysis for their day-to-day work and trading calls
- Be responsible for the valid data entry in relevant RAP systems and SAP Tools
- Support EMEA Buyers throughout all relevant milestones
- Prepare market visits by running reports and collate feedback presentations
- Create presentations for all marketing and retail management interfaces, which reflect the content and direction of the respective global buy
- Successfully completed apprenticeship in the commercial field or in the field of fashion/textile management or comparable
- Work experience in Brand/Product Management and/or Merchandise Management/Buying in a fast paced environment
- Ability to understand product requirements
- Strong analytical skills as well as a comprehensive understanding of retail performance figures
- Time management and orginizational skills, including the ability to prioritize work effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and business acumen
- Proficient level user with MS Excel, Word and Power Point
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Julia Preiß (JULIA_PREISS@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.