Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Are you passionate about digital topics and want a varied job in a dynamic and international company?
We are looking for a Senior SEO Manager (m/f/d) to strengthen our Digital Marketing Performance Team.What you can expect:
- You are responsible for the conception, management and strategic development of the global SEO strategy of HUGO BOSS
- You act as contact person for internal stakeholders for the topics search engine optimization andGoogle Business Profiles
- You are responsible for the analysis and reporting of all relevant KPIs as well as all SEO measures under consideration of web analysis systems and external SEO tools
- The research and identification of relevant keywords with the objective of increasing traffic and sales is one of your tasks. Based on this, you will select suitable landing pages with the objective of conversion optimization
- You define and conceptualize BCDs, with the objective of globally controlling search engine optimization measures
- Coordination of content creation as well as quality assurance of the content is part of your tasks
- Successfully completed studies in the field of business administration or an equivalent qualification
- At least 5years of professional experience in the field of search engine marketing / online marketing
- Sound knowledge in setting up account and campaign structures
- Very good analytical skills and structured approach as well as very good technical affinity and enthusiasm for eCommerce
- Extensive knowledge in MS Office, especially Excel
- Basic understanding of all online marketing channels and confident handling of web analysis tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Very good networked thinking and initiative to think laterally, for new ways and other perspectives
- Very high analytical skills as well as a very structured and methodical way of working
- English C2 level, business fluent
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.