Assistant Store Manager - Paris - H/F
- Paris, Ile-de-France (FR)
- According to profile and experience
- Closing date
- 28 Feb 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are currently looking for an Assistant Store Manager for our shop located at 35 avenue George V, in the 8th district in Paris.
As an ICICLE ambassador, you are responsible for the development, optimization of the store’s performance and profitability, while managing the team and ensuring excellent customer service.
In addition, you manage all aspects of store operations and administration, including but not limited to reporting, sales operations, inventory control, health and safety, and performance analysis.
Your role is to support the Store Manager, and it is important to have a solid understanding of front and back-office operations.
In this context, your main missions will be (non-exhaustive list) :
1. Store performance / commercial performance:
- Co-monitor the achievement of the store’s sales objectives and KPI's.
- Propose and manage initiatives that will attract new customers, drive sales and enhance ICICLE’s market presence.
- Provide monthly and ad-hoc reports to the Store Manager (sales, traffic, KPIs, tracking, missed sales, inventory issues, etc.) and propose corrective actions.
- Support the good functioning of the shop.
- Oversees the management of visual merchandising and displays to maintain the brand image and presentation of the store.
2. Team Management and People Development:
- Support the Store Manager in the management of the team to optimize the performance and profitability of the store.
- Communicate and motivate the team around the company’s strategy and vision, and their collective and individual contributions.
- Assist the Store Manager in the conduct of team meetings in his absence, ensuring that the team is aware of the targets and customer best practices.
- Support the Store Manager in the annual performance evaluation process.
- Delegate operational activities and establish clear accountabilities within the team.
- Assist the Store Manager in providing training to the team to achieve goals and support staff coaching to drive success.
- Ensure grooming guidelines are followed at all times within the team.
- Create a business development approach, with a positive mindset within the shop, fostering a pleasant work environment
3. Client Relations and Portfolio Development:
- Use your existing network of customer relations for the French and international market.
- Ensure a highly professional customer service within the sales department.
- Manage and develop customer relationships and customer database system.
- Act as ambassador of ICICLE.
- Build strong relationships with VIPs
4. Store Operations and Management:
- Ensure the opening/closing of the shop.
- Controls cash flow and bank receipt remittances.
- Co-responsible for store policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Oversees back office and store administration.
- Manage inventory inventory to ensure there is no discrepancy and communicate any inventory issues to the Store Manager.
- Check the quality of the customer database of each sales advisor and that daily traffic is counted correctly every day.
- Ensure the shop is well maintained (light, furniture, etc.) and take corrective action if necessary.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert