The Business of Fashion is seeking a highly organised, analytical and versatile Project Executive to join the BoF Insights team. BoF Insights is BoF’s data and analysis think tank that arms fashion and luxury companies with in-depth research and analysis, bespoke advisory and training. Reporting to the Director of Strategy, the Project Executive is an essential commercial and project management role for BoF Insights.
With your natural ability to multitask, your outstanding interpersonal skills and your experience in project management, you will partner with BoF Insights and cross-functional teams across BoF (such as Commercial, Marketing, Product, Studio, and Newsroom) to support the publication of research and execution of bespoke consulting engagements in addition to managing key client accounts.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract, with the possibility for the role to go permanent.
Who Are We?
The Business of Fashion (BoF) is a next generation fashion media company conceived for today's global and hyper-connected world. Founded in 2007 by Imran Amed, BoF is known for its authoritative, agenda-setting point of view on the global fashion industry, described as “The Economist of Fashion,” “A Daily Destination for Fashion’s Power Players” and “The Industry Bible.”
Providing tools and services to support the journey through the fashion and beauty industries, including News & Analysis, Careers, and Education, BoF has grown to be an indispensable resource for fashion executives, creatives, students and entrepreneurs in over 200 countries.
Commitment to Diversity
BoF is committed to building a diverse workforce and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunities employer. All applicants and employees receive equal treatment regardless of race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender, age, disability, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity.
Commitment to Inclusivity
BoF is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone can bring their authentic selves to work and reach their full potential within their roles using a growth mindset. We are committed to creating an inclusive culture for our employees globally.
What we need you to do
The Project Executive will act as an internal catalyst for BoF Insights and as the bridge between BoF Insights and other teams at BoF. You must be able to build relationships quickly, manage and effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders, prioritise workloads, and create and execute clear project plans.
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Collaborating cross-functionally to support the successful launch of BoF Insights research and analysis, e.g., by
- Building project plans Scheduling meetings (e.g., kick-offs, interim reviews, final reviews) with the right set of internal and external stakeholders for a given project Creating collateral and managing communications for internal and external stakeholder meetings Writing sales and marketing copy as needed to support project execution Managing external software engineers to update the BoF Insights Shopify page Reporting sales updates to the BoF Insights team Ensuring existing BoF Insights processes are followed (e.g., file naming, archiving), and developing new processes as necessary Promoting a culture of excellence through outstanding attention to detail
- Serving as the account manager for BoF Insights’ member clients (e.g., coordinating onboarding, providing content updates, scheduling feedback sessions, scheduling bespoke briefings) Managing the successful execution of sponsored projects, acting as an intermediary between the client and BoF Insights Owning all other client service pertaining to BoF Insights (e.g., managing the BoF Insights inbox, facilitating invoice payments)
Who you are:
You are an enthusiastic and incredibly organised individual. You are known for your outstanding communication skills, analytical mindset and unflappable demeanour. Entrepreneurial in mindset and thriving in fast-paced environments, you are passionate about what you do and have a meticulous eye for detail.
You should demonstrate:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills Outstanding analytical and numeracy skills Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and Google Sheets and Slides Consistent professionalism in a fast-moving environment while maintaining a positive and proactive attitude Excellent problem-solving at all times, fostering great relationships around the business to enable swift resolutions
You’ll Know You’re Successful When…
- You have built a solid network throughout BoF and are known for executing collaboratively, smoothly and efficiently You support the seamless delivery of projects for BoF Insights, receiving outstanding feedback from other team members at BoF and from clients You are ensuring that BoF Insights’ member clients renew their memberships throughout excellent account management and proactive client engagement Hiccups are practically non-existent owing to your high attention to detail but, if they do occur, your proactive problem-solving skills and ability to perform well under pressure mitigate the impact