Love Womenswear? We are looking for a Sales Executive to assist in all aspects of increasing, promoting and maintaining sales of the Women’s Paul Smith & PS by Paul Smith collections and support in the running of the B2B selling platform.
• Develop good customer relationships with all clients. Complete regular visits to their outlets, obtain and provide feedback on product performance and customer requirements.
• Assist in all aspects of planning forward order selling campaigns. Including booking appointments, setting up the London showrooms for pre and main collections involving VM prep and sample stock management.
• Actively sell the collections from relevant showrooms. Inputting sale orders directly into the computer system, correcting order discrepancies and assisting in order book completion.
• Provide effective seasonal product staff training for each stockist ensuring all product information is relevant and current. Including collating and producing the seasonal staff training manual.
• Attend Buyers meetings and report on the outcome of each meeting on a regular basis to the Sales Managers.
• Provide support to the Visual Merchandising team, in terms of in store merchandising, training and showrooms when required.
• Develop a full and competent use of all relevant computer programs.
• Support with the image upload and site merchandising of all categories, supporting with the B2B process.
• Create end of season reports with sales analysis and price comparisons in the market.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Experience of working in showroom sales in the Retail/Wholesale industry.
• Previous experience working with Womenswear collections.
• High level of administrative based work in a busy office.
• Able to collate and create figures and produce accurate reports.
• Advanced level of Microsoft Office packages.
• Highly self-motivated and proactive, able to use your own initiative and work to set deadlines.
• Flexible to travel throughout the UK and internationally.
• Able to build strong working relationships with people at all levels.
• Work with speed and accuracy and be highly systematic and well organised.
• Be aware of cultural sensitivity.
• Aware of current trends in the industry.
• A generous Clothing Allowance
• Discretionary discount on PSL goods.
• Hybrid working with flexi-time.
• Private Health Insurance.
• An annual leave entitlement of 25 days, plus Bank Holidays.
• Cycle to work and travel loan schemes.
If you like the sound of what you’ve read so far, find out more about our company culture and the full list of benefits we can offer you.