About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms-is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.About the Role
In this role, you will develop and lead the program that enables our company's business operations to continue following any disruption. You will need to be customer curious to create a framework of preparation, response, and recovery from potential threats to Gap, Inc. You'll need to understand the big picture strategy and work with cross-functional teams across the company and external partners.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- Lead development and implementation of a modern Business Continuity Planning framework that supports our evolved post-pandemic business operating environment
- Contribute to Business Continuity related policy and standards development
- Collaborate with the Business Continuity team to develop and lead a training and exercise program for Business Continuity Plan development and activation
- Ensure development and implementation of a simple, easy-to-participate Business Impact Analysis and Recovery Strategy format to ensure maximum program participation
- Partner with internal business functions to develop and maintain BC Plans in an organized, auditable manner addressing a variety of potential loss scenarios
- Develop appropriate metrics and report progress
- Provide in-depth Business Continuity training and guidance to business function leaders and their teams
- Contribute to the selection of a new Business Continuity Planning tool that will enable easy program participation
- Partner with BC Planning tool vendor to integrate BC Planning framework into BC Planning tool and ensure appropriate functionality is available
- Be an integral member of the Business Continuity Steering Committee. Provide regular updates to the group on the status of the overall program and utilize the committee to review recommendations and implement modifications to the program.
- Provide support to the Business Continuity team in the event of a disruptive event activating our Incident Management program.
- Collaborate with Technology Operations to ensure BC framework is aligned with DR framework
Notice to applicants in San Francisco:
- Previous experience developing and implementing Business Continuity Planning frameworks and programs
- Experience with Business Continuity Planning tools and their customization to program frameworks
- Experience in building and facilitating trainings and exercises with cross-functional teams
- Experience in managing disruptive events with a cross-functional team
- Strong, clear, and concise verbal and written communication skills are required to guide, influence, and convince others
- Must be flexible and self-aware in group situations and able to remain calm under stressful moments
- Ability to assess relatively complex situations and analyze data to make sound judgements and recommend solutions
- Comfortable with interactions at all employee levels and emphasizes relationship building
- Ability to innovate and execute initiatives independently and prioritize based on shifting risk factors and business priorities
Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we've been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Salary Range: $114,200 - $151,300 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.US Candidates
Please note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc's quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.'s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.