- Tiffany & Co.
- Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Closing date
- 25 Apr 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Full Time
The Digital Coordinator, Brazil will oversee all the Digital initiatives for Brazil. S/he will be responsible for digital 360°strategy and operations, planning the best strategies to achieve forecasted sales, growth, and profitability on the channel. S/he will guarantee offer the best experience for customers, following brand's guidelines, and sustaining the luxury image.
- Define year and months sales goals/target/KPIs.
- Prepare and update sales forecast by SKU based on stock position and sales performance.
- Coordinate e-commerce operation with full-commerce partner, securing stocks (sales products, promotional material, packaging).
- Structure new analytical reports & studies to prospect new sales opportunities.
- Orchestrate full 360º of the e-commerce, making sure all departments are aligned on due-dates (product, PR, media, e-merch).
- Develop and implement E-trade (animations, newsletters, promotional calendars).
- CRM and Media: Assist Media/CRM Analyst on E-comm specific needs and results.
- Prepare and send the monthly/weekly recap for sales and marketing.
- Follow up sales and digital KPIs performance throughout the month.
- Manage all the budget and P&L for the channel, controlling payments and allocating expenses.
- Collaborating with appropriate stakeholders to ensure the rollout of website changes.
- Monitoring website traffic and customer reviews to gauge responses to site updates.
- Day-to-day routines in the marketing area, such as: interface with the press and media offices, control the budget of the area, be responsible for the definition and implementation of projects.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert