The Team Manager will support the Director in leading, developing and supporting the sales, operations and security team members to meet and/or exceed sales target and elevate the Tiffany store experience. S/he will assume oversight for the store when the Director is not present. The manager is a dynamic, attentive and inspiring leader who builds relationships with internal and external clients; someone who could be called a mentor, a coach, and who acts as a Guest Experience Manager, ensuring unsurpassed client service. Key Accountabilities Sales
Deepen the relationship with our clients to achieve or exceed sales target, product category sales targets, and relevant KPIs.
- Manage and motivate the team to consistently achieve or exceed store sales target.
- Drive client development activities among individual team members to cultivate new and existing clients.
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor and managing client relationships personally.
- Drive business through key product pillars and KPIs.
Execute in all things with a client-centric approach. Demonstrate passion and deliver Tiffany Touch moments to clients at every touchpoint:
- Lead, model and coach based on client feedback and elevate the Tiffany Experience Index (TEI).
- Provide management presence on the sales floor, coaching the team and ensuring Tiffany client experience expectations are being delivered at all times.
- Optimize hospitality and store amenities to create unique experiences.
- Take action on TEI performance and client feedback to improve customer service.
Attract, hire, and retain top talent to cultivate a climate of high performance .
- Continuously train, coach, and provide qualitative feedback, utilizing reward and recognition as well as performance management process to improve team engagement and performance.
- Network and recruit to build a pipeline of diverse, multi-lingual, highly skilled talent
- Set and communicate clear and challenging goals, aligned to our Strategic Priorities and Key Results.
- Leverage and utilize training and development offerings to effectively support growth and development to drive performance.
Champion operations efficiency and effectiveness. Challenge the standards to seek continuous improvement.
- Ensure exceptional operational support to drive sales and service.
- Manage efficient back of house and ensure consistency with established o perational procedures. Identify and execute efficiencies and best practices
- Ensure compliance with all internal control procedures.
- Minimum of 3 years of retail or luxury retail store management experience or relevant customer related experience (e.g., hospitality).
- Proven track record in sales generation, managing the achievement of sales results.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Proven ability to develop new opportunities and maintain client relationships while ensuring brand recognition and penetration in market.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Power Point, Client tracking systems and Point of Sales (POS) system.
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e., on the sales floor, operations, etc.).
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
- A college/university degree.
- Graduate gemologist degree or previous Gemological Institute of America (GIA) course work is preferred.