The IT Solutions Architect - Client, Marketing & Events will design and implement technology solutions for the Digital, Marketing, Clienteling/CRM, and event functions within the organization. This includes the build and deployment of new systems and the integration of existing systems to meet the evolving needs of the business.
Tiffany is just kicking off the build of a new global Clienteling application, putting a strong focus on appointments (virtual and in-person), product catalogues and events. This is an outstanding time to be an Architect at Tiffany as most commercial systems are being replaced providing many opportunities to be involved in new technology decisions and deployments.
- Lead the technical design and architecture of projects in the Client, Marketing & Events area, ensuring that they align with business goals and are scalable, maintainable, and secure
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to the Digital, Marketing and Events teams, including training and transition to support as needed
- Formulate roadmaps and strategies for groups of technologies, socialize them and bring the wider organization along on the journey of implementation, deployment, and adoption
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams to define project scope and deliverables, and provide technical mentorship and leadership
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with third party vendors and partners for CRM, Clienteling and Marketing platforms to ensure that projects are delivered on time
- Evaluate new technologies and platforms to find opportunities for improvement and innovation while placing a strong emphasis on LVMH preferred technologies with the goal of accelerating our pace of quality delivery
- Support the growth of global platforms such as Salesforce while also being able to focus on regional solutions in markets that may not use global standards
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments, and share knowledge with the rest of the team
- 5+ years of relevant IT experience
- Strong experience as an IT Solutions Architect, with a consistent record of delivering sophisticated projects
- Shown hands-on experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Sales Cloud
- Validated experience with CRM/Clienteling applications in a multi-national organization
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, with the ability to work successfully with multi-functional teams and third-party vendors
- Strong attention to detail and dedication to delivering high quality solutions
- A passion for staying up to date with the newest technology trends and best practices
- Experience in working with multi-skilled agile teams (Solutions and Enterprise Architects, Project Managers, UX Designers, Software Engineers, and QA Engineers)
- A strong understanding of business transformation, agile software development and change
- A very positive outlook in meeting challenges and working to a high level regardless of the complexity of delivery
- Experience with both waterfall and agile development methodologies with a good working understanding of both Jira and Confluence.
- Global experience both from working with global business units and leading international delivery teams in matrixed organizations
- Ability to mentor and guide teams