At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
The Procurement Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Marketing/Production team with buying admin duties and ad-hoc Procurement queries.
There are a number of different key responsibilities including the below:
• Using Ariba to support with Purchase Requisitions & Purchase Orders
• Using SAP to support with Invoice Queries & ad hoc reporting
• Supporting the Accounts Payable team to ensure the timely payment of vendor invoices
• Supporting the Procurement Operations team with the onboarding of new vendors
• Supporting the resolution of internal customer queries (case management)
• Assist in driving compliance by ensuring that Procurement policies, procedures and methodologies are being followed
• Partner with business & Finance to support the monitoring of budgets
• Apply understanding of assigned business process to identify gaps and propose continuous improvement measures
• Work closely with the process owner and team lead to understand root causes and represent process procedures, practicalities and exceptions
Qualifications & Experience
• Experience in an administrative role.
• Experience within Procurement/Purchasing preferred
• Experience within Marketing/Production preferred
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good level of competence in MS Office products (Word, Excel)
• Good commercial awareness
• Ability to take ownership of the completion of discrete tasks
• Well organised and able to prioritise tasks, using judgement to manage/escalate issues.
• Ability to communicate both orally and in writing
• Good interpersonal/stakeholder management skills and ability to interact at all levels
• Ability to complete assigned tasks with limited supervision and within agreed timeline
• Pragmatic with a logical and flexible approach to problem resolution
• Ability to adopt a customer-centric approach ensuring that the business stakeholders are satisfied with the service delivered
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || FINANCE & OPERATIONS || FINANCE SHARED SERVICES || n/a ||