At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.JOB PURPOSE
To support the goods receipt of 4 Mainline and 2 Runway Collections per year. Ensure daily ad hoc sample requests are managed and delegated to wider team whilst supporting Sample Assistants in their day to day roles. Maintain a presence in the Showroom / Sample area to receive seasonal deliveries, goods receipt and resolve problematics. Support Key Stakeholders with daily sample requirements. The ideal candidate will work well under pressure whilst maintaining a positive and professional outlook and have strong time management skills.
Recruiting for a talented individual to join our team as a Showroom Samples Coordinator. The role will be full time, 40 hours per week, working shifts according to business needs, Monday - Sunday, and with two days off per week. Will be required to be available to work weekends and public holidays, commit to this role on a permanent basis, and hold a valid work visa if required.RESPONSIBILITIES
- To work with the wider samples team to Goods Receipt all Mainline collections across 6 Markets per year
- To coordinate the Goods Receipt of Runway Collections and set up of Showroom ahead of Market
- To be responsible for a consistent and precise tracking of all Showroom samples at all times through the correct use of sample movement tools (Launchmetrics, Trackers, Google Docs ) to ensure a precise Showroom samples inventory
- Maintain the samples lifecycle ensuring that samples are regularly cleared out as per the seasonal schedule and 'end of life' procedures are appropriately followed (Blyth / Archive / Recycling)
- Work alongside PD to resolve problematic samples
- To ensure that Samples Assistants are supported, projects & initiatives are assigned and workload is evenly distributed
- Awareness and understanding of the samples critical path and upcoming key initiatives / campaigns, ensuring that Samples Assistants are informed and aware
- Manage ad hoc sample requests on a daily basis, flagging cross functional sample clashes and escalating where appropriate
- Coordination of largescale sample handovers eg. Digital .com pre-styling / shoots.
- Support management in preparing for Paris market shipments, partnering with Trade Compliance and Shipping / Logistics teams to ensure all Invoice and documentation is correct and complete
- Maintenance of Launchmetrics system ensuring all samples are verified, imagery is uploaded and overdue samples have been recalled. Bringing any system issues to the attention of management
- Support the Samples Assistant Manager to carry out monthly reporting on overdue / outstanding sample loans. Completing seasonal audits of BOH samples
- Maintain sample storage areas and back of house standards, ensuring sample care is always upheld and reflecting a luxury image at all times
- Ensuring LGS / SFS Inventory's are updated and accurate
- Following up on Sample care, flagging damages after largescale Campaigns and .com shoots
- Ensure Health and Safety standards are maintained at all times
- A global and professionally mature mind set with ability to interact with different cultures
- Able to demonstrate a creative eye and a flexible approach to working
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management and working to tight deadlines
- Passionate about Products and the Luxury industry
- Excellent personal presentation and grooming
- Will demonstrate a high degree of professionalism in their positive attitude and conduct
- Excellent rapport building skills with stakeholders
- Experience of working under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility essential (work weekends and/or early late shifts when required)
- Excellent Team player with strong presentation skills
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || London || SHOWROOM & CAD || NO DEPARTMENT - FIS9014 || n/a ||