This is an exciting entrepreneurial role, reporting directly to the Brand President, and working in collaboration with all facets of the business. This position will be leading a key growth area, so confidence and a successful track record in independently driving international sales is important.
We seek a talented and experienced International Sales Manager with the skills to expand and grow the omnichannel efforts of the brands. It is a priority to become an omnichannel brand with a strategic focus on e-commerce and key accounts. Ecom will be an even more essential part of the business model in the future. This role will build, develop, and drive the strategy and revenue across all sales channels, increasing visibility of the brand and maintaining luxury positioning throughout all territories.
- Collaborate with senior management on reimagining the distribution strategy for EMEA territories.
- Own and drive the strategic direction of the brands to develop the business, achieve maximum performance and reach sales goals.
- Identify, negotiate, and onboard new partners.
- Responsible for building and growing business and cooperation with wholesale partners including department stores, E-com partners, agents, and distributors.
- Create and nurture relationships with key accounts.
- Manage visual presentation standards are met in wholesale across on all channels.
- Create and own short and long term sales forecasts including sales plans, KPI targets, and budgets.
- Report on risks and opportunities related to sales and inventory.
- Collaborate on seasonal inventory purchasing strategy and managing inventory levels.
- Own profitable liquidation strategy for excess inventory. Forecast inventory purchasing when required.
- Work with Merchandising to ensure range needs are met by market, price point, and delivery cadence.
- Oversee tradeshow strategy and presentation standards for all partners.
- Attend key trade shows, key market appointments, and host sales meetings as required.
- Manage co-op marketing & advertising strategies.
- Work collaboratively across teams.
- Own P&L for this segment of the business.
- 5+ years of experience within international wholesale in the fashion/apparel industry with a proven track record of successful results, concentration in EMEA. Entrepreneurial self-starter who thrives wearing many hats and works well independently in a very fast paced environment. Ability to anticipate needs and pivot quickly between tasks with minimal guidance to align to divisional priorities. A deep understanding of the fashion business with professional relations internationally Understand the mechanisms behind online sales. Can do attitude and a team player Strong communication and presentations skills Brand leader proficient in executing brand vision and product strategies, while also identifying market opportunities. Strong analytical skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations, and drive actions Selling is your passion and you have a winning attitude. Flexible in working hours and willing to travel as part of the job. Fluent in English both written and verbal. Multilingual is a plus.