PVH is one of the most successful fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic brands CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER with more than 30.000 employees operating in over 40 countries. PVH stands for development and innovation like no other company with the ongoing digitalization and integration of all channels.
One of PVH's greatest strengths is our people and our shared desire to create an inclusive work environment where every individual is valued and every voice is heard. Together, we are committed to a more diverse and fair fashion industry to drive sustainable change both at PVH and in our industry.
The head office for the DACH and EEC markets, covering 13 countries with more than 2.700 employees, is located in Düsseldorf and is the main location of around 500 employees.
With the VM Team and consumer at heart of everything they do, the Specialist VM Communication in our PVH Region West enables a service-driven, multi-channel visual merchandising function with the design and planning of both in-person and digital communication measures. With the creation of new communication tools and content, the role enables efficiency and standardized approaches in communication for all our visual merchandising activities. A day in the life of a Specialist Visual Merchandising Communication (m/f/x):
What do we need from you? You have:
- Execute local premium point-of-sale consumer journey as service function cross channel: You will ensure the season change for seasonal & non seasonal windows, light boxes as well as for point-of-sale instore materials, props and any kind of consumer messaging
- You will plan our installation schedule with external partners for the best execution based on local demands
- You will order and overview timings and communication to the teams (e.g., season change, bulk order and capsules)
- Overhead and create an efficient back office function: You will plan the reallocation of fixtures, props and hangers at openings, closures and refits and update our database
- Drive consumer centricity inside the organization: You will challenge all tasks and decisions based on the consumer centricity
- You will closely communicate with all internal and external stakeholders
What you can expect from us:
- Knowledge and gained insights into (visual) marketing or any other visual aesthetic related field, which would be an advantage
- Graphic Design skills would be a plus
- A hands-on mentality in working with frequently changing tools and software's to translate work resources into efficiency
- An open and communicative personality
- A good command of spoken and written German and English
- PVH offers you a smart working model including a flex office solution, a "work from anywhere" concept, meeting-free Fridays and many other components
- Lead Yourself. Lead Together. Lead the Way. The PVH Leadership Behaviors are the actions that unlock the potential of each of us. Whether you lead a team, a project or contribute your own expertise, everyone is a leader at PVH.
- We promote a culture of development and offer training and learning opportunities through our own PVH University
- Multiple employee benefits such as employee discounts, mobility offers, internal sports classes and other initiatives
Our employees come together from all areas of life and all corners of the world. Inclusion and diversity is a key pillar of our corporate culture. We know that diversity makes us stronger. Regardless of your origin, nationality, faith, disability, age, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation or gender you are welcome here.