About PVH Corp.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+.About Calvin Klein
Calvin Klein is one of the world's leading global fashion lifestyle brands with a history of bold, non-conformist ideals that inform everything we do. Founded in New York in 1968, the brand's minimalist and sensual aesthetic drives our approach to product design and communication, creating a canvas that offers the possibility of limitless self-expression. The Calvin Klein brands - CK Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein Jeans, Calvin Klein Underwear, and Calvin Klein Performance - are connected by the intention and purpose of elevating everyday essentials to globally iconic status. Each of the brands has a distinct identity and position in the retail landscape, providing us the opportunity to market a range of universally appealing products to domestic and international consumers with a variety of needs. Our products are underpinned by responsible design, high-quality construction, and the elimination of all unnecessary details. We strive for unique and dimensional pieces that continuously wear well and remain relevant season after season. Global retail sales of Calvin Klein products were approximately $8.5 billion in 2021.
Calvin Klein continues to solidify its position as an innovator of emerging digital platforms and modern marketing campaigns. PVH acquired Calvin Klein in 2003 and continues to oversee a focused approach to growing the brand's worldwide relevance, presence, and long term growth. The Team
Buying & Planning - Ensures optimum seasonal planning from the range plan handover to the official purchase order creation and controls the production flow to ensure in-time deliveries from the factories. The Position
The Buying Operations Specialist International markets team represents international markets within CK buying and planning team and provides all-round support to vendors and factories. The role involves managing purchases from Asia, US, Australia and Latin America and requires close cooperation with CK Europe buying colleagues to ensure optimal leverage on global purchase orders.
The key objective is to reach a maximum result on the IM sales order fulfillment per season with optimal price and on time deliveries, whilst aligning processes across all divisions.
The Ideal Candidate
- Assists in Seasonal Buy Preparation for the International tag on markets
- Develops seasonal buying strategy and process, and identifies opportunities to improve
- Ensures on time and accurate buy placement for international markets
- Tracks production deliveries with vendors and buying offices to proactively identify issues, propose solutions, and align with cross functional teams
- Coordinates and ensure that all the systems (Excel, PLM, SAP) are updated and matching pre-season and in-season
- Maintains communications with all parties directly affected by purchasing and receiving of goods (e.g. international logistics, procurement and merchandising teams)
- Provides seasonal reporting recaps to management and merchandising
What you can Expect from Us:
- 2-5 years of work experience in Planning/Supply Chain
- PC skills:- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience with an ERP system is a plus (preferably SAP)
- Effective Time management skills
- Accurate in her / his work
- Excellent communication skills and familiarity with international teams
- Fluency in English
- Flexible and motivated
- Able to work in a fast-changing environment
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Work Smart Program: hybrid work, flex hours, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, home office allowance and meeting free Fridays
- One of a kind Campus: state-of-the-art collaboration spaces, restaurant with premium buffet, takeaway deli, barista coffee bars, skybar and rooftop garden
- Health & Well-being: People's Place gym, sports clubs, nutritional coaching, meditation studio, headspace subscription, rooftop yoga and mental health days
- Social events: Thursday socials, pub quizzes, annual themed events, sample sales and market launches
- PVH University: learning and development programs to leverage your professional and personal goals
- How we support you: onsite parking, bike garages, commuting allowances, Employee Assistance Programs, pension schemes and discount on our brands Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein to name a few!
Our Talent Acquisition will share our full benefits overview at the offer stage.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation. #LI-GV2 #LI-Hybrid