Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
The primary focus of the Workforce Analyst is supporting operations and the leadership team within the NC Campus with timely reporting, labor movement, and forecasting of campus workforce. The WFM Analyst will work closely with operations to ensure the overall productivity of the associates is efficient and operating at appropriate staffing levels, to positively impact overall service to the customer. The WFM Analyst will work closely with vendor partners to ensure requisitions are filled on time and SLAs are met.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for maximizing efficiency and occupancy to ensure metrics and service level agreements (SLAs) are met.
• Manage long-term forecasts, staffing plans & schedule planning.
• Collection, analysis, and reporting of historical data and performance statistics.
• Ensure all requests from internal customers (i.e. associates, management, HR) for staffing are complete
• Complete and/or lead ad hoc projects/reporting
• Involvement in special projects as required
• Proactively and professionally interact with all levels within the operations.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
• Prior working knowledge of Kronos, Workday or similar LMS applications preferred
• Fluent with MS Office Suite with concentration in Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively articulate thought process and ideas to peers and higher-level management
• Candidate must reflect a high degree of dependability, confidentiality, and initiative
• Planning and organizational skills required with strong attention to detail and follow through
• Excellent decision making and problem-solving skills
• Must be self-motivated and present a high degree of integrity to perform with minimal supervision
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-demand environment