Triple Wimbledon champion Fred Perry founded his brand in 1952. He was the son of a cotton spinner, who played and fought his way through, always with style – and despite the establishment. Today, Fred Perry is a global community of over 370 employees, all inspired by the Laurel Wreath and what it represents
PURPOSE: The Digital Marketing assistant is responsible for supporting Fred Perrys performance marketing with a focus on Paid Search and Paid Social channels.
- Working with the Digital Marketing Manager and Performance Marketing Agency to grow the PPC, Shopping & SEO channels including but not limited to Google, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
- Assist with weekly trade documents to the business reviewing Paid Search, Shopping, SEO & Display
- Support with day-to-day communication and weekly calls internally and with Agency
- Take ownership of creative workflow, from briefing assets to the design team and to the copywriter to reviewing the assets received and finally delivering approved assets to the agency for execution
- Working cross-functionally to ensure assets for larger projects and campaigns are delivered in a timely manner, working with Digital Specialist to test new possible asset formats for Performance Max
- Work with our translation agency to localise campaigns across the EU markets
- Staying informed with the online marketing environment including new features, best practices and trends across ecommerce, digital and social platforms to best serve the interest of the company
- Creative mind with the ability to project manage. Used to working in a fast-paced environment, must keep a cool head whilst multi-tasking and handling several projects.
- The ability to prioritize responsibilities in line with business objectives
- Strong organizational skills
- Commercial awareness
- Strong communication skills
We actively encourage our teams to have a good work/life balance and so we are pleased to offer flexible working shifts at Fred Perry HQ. Our core shift hours are from 10am – 4.30pm and so employees can choose to start and finish early, or start and finish late. (i.e. work 8:00am-4:30pm, or 10:00am-6:30pm etc). We also have 30-minute early finish on Fridays.
As we continue to work in a more flexible way, the Head Office acts a brand hub, where we can all connect and collaborate with one another. This role is a mix of office based (London) and remote working. We will expect the employee to come into the office regularly for face-to-face meetings and to work alongside their team on collaborative projects.
We are proud to offer a wide range of benefits to all our staff, and continue to reassess what our community needs from us to thrive. We don’t want to be a good company to work for, we want to be a great one. Here are some things we currently offer:
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Competitive salary, reviewed every year
- Generous staff discount and regular sample sales
- Generous pension scheme with 8.5% company contribution
- Option to buy an extra 5 days holiday annually
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Early finish Fridays
- Season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Annual Birthday vouchers
- Regular opportunities to attend gigs / events
We actively welcome applications from people of all different backgrounds. Your CV will be submitted to hiring managers with all personal details hidden to ensure anonymity.