Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
To support our Inhouse Studio Team, we are looking for an intern (m/f/d) starting as soon as possible for the duration of 6 months.What you can expect:
- Support the In-House Studio team in the management of eCommerce shoots
- Close cooperation with various interfaces, production, art direction, styling and samples management
- Participation in production processes such as forecasting sample collections, and on set execution of content
- Assist the team with seasonal workshops, style guides and new ways to refine visual language
- Support content file delivery and validation processes
- Assist team in research and mood board creation
- You are pursuing a degree in Art, Photography, Digital Media, or Communications (or already have experience through an internship in one of these fields)
- You have a great knowledge of, or an affinity for content creation
- You have excellent digital skills, can quickly understand and master new tools
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Confident with Apple, MS Office, knowledge of Digital Capture software(s) an advantage
- You are a communicator and willing to work with stakeholders across the Global Marketing & Brand Communications department
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Carolin Hoss (CAROLIN_HOSS@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.