- HR Director Organizational Transformation (HRDOT) is responsible for providing expertise, solutions, effective execution and adoption of key initiatives related to change management, employee engagement, communication and organizational development to enhance the culture of our new Landmark store based on the framework of People, Client and Brand Desirability. This role will partner with business leaders and functional teams to ensure proper collaboration, synthesize data and ideas to translate into action. They will be responsible for the development and implementation of key projects and programs which contribute to the continued growth, evolution and cultural transformation of the Landmark. The successful leader will first seek to understand business needs and then quickly build highly productive and impactful solutions.
- The role will initially focus on the Landmark and once the successful cultural transition is completed, the individual will cascade the key initiatives throughout The Americas network. They will develop and implement strategies, communication plans and tools for business leaders to deliver key priorities and expected outcomes, partnering directly with cross functional teams in all markets
- Identify organizational improvement priorities in partnership with business leaders and design and implement organization wide solutions to address pain points and nurture Landmark's cultural transformation.
- Partner with senior leadership, HRBPs and business teams on a wide range of organizational transformation activities such as employee experience and engagement programs and developing human-centered initiatives and strategy, tools/resources and plans to support OT-sponsored programs for beneficial functional support.
- Lead prioritized initiatives to enhance the employee experience using a design thinking approach and incorporating innovative thinking and external best practices.
- Develop and apply consistent OT assessment and design methods and activities.
- Identify leadership and organizational development needs and create programs to help our leaders and teams grow.
- Acts as an organizational design coach and play a key role in shaping the future of the organization by developing and implementing organizational design strategies.
- Partner with HRBPs, Information Technology, and other key stakeholders to articulate the organizations digital experience strategy to provide employees with low-effort technology solutions that improve efficiency, collaboration, and organizational agility.
- Influence key business leaders to ensure a consistent experience is delivered to all employees, regardless of differences such as functional area, location (Office vs. field)
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Three to five (3 - 5) years of experience working in organizational development/effectiveness for retail and/or functional business unit.
- Five (5) years of leadership experience, with increasing responsibility in developing, implementing, and managing programs leading a team and organizational function.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex and ambiguous business problems leveraging data analysis and modeling. Big picture thinker who anticipates future trends and consequences and creates competitive strategies and plans.
- Demonstrated experience relationship-building and consulting with leaders, including identifying needs, developing action plans, identifying deliverables, and presenting results/recommendations to achieve strategic/operational goals.
- High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Experience in evaluating, developing, and implementing operational improvements through automation and process redesign to enable scalability and velocity.
- Experience breaking down complex processes and identifying key pain points to deliver business improvements.
- Strong planning, organization, delegation, and decision-making abilities.
- Development and use of change management methodologies and/or models to implement organization change initiatives
- Excellent facilitator skills.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency to overcome obstacles and achieve measurable results. Resourceful and driven.
- Ability to interact easily with all levels within the organization; high level of collaboration and influencing skills.
- Superior ability to deliver results.
- At minimum 7 years of progressive organizational transformation or human resources professional work experience, preferably within a Fortune 500 company, retail or consulting firm.
- Experience with leading functions through significant enterprise transformation efforts.
The hiring range for this position ranges from $174,930 - $205,800 . The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.