To support our Customer Care team we are searching for a Customer Care & Fashion Advisor – US English (f/m/d) to be based in our Munich office with the start date of 01.02.2023.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Advisory and support services for our international premium clients concerning the order process
- Answering customer requests (phone calls and e-mails)
- Providing the best in class customer service based on a fine understanding of the nature of e-commerce business
- Continuous improvement of internal processes
- Close cooperation with our Payment, Warehouse and Shipping departments
WHO YOU ARE
- Native verbal and written knowledge of US English, additional languages would be considered a plus
- First experience in the customer care or any other service oriented industry
- Working computer skills required (MS-Office)
- Conscientiousness when dealing with customer-data
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, capacity for teamwork
- Proactive, good organizational skills and time management
WHAT WE OFFER
- Up to 32 days of holiday, depending on the length of service, starting with 28 days
- Language & e-learning courses
- Staff discount
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted membership for selected sports platforms & gyms
- Discounted travel card & shuttle service
- Individual support on mental health & well-being (e.g. compatibility work and family life)
Mytheresa is one of the leading global digital luxury shopping platforms. Our unique digital experience is based on a sharp focus on high-end luxury shoppers, exclusive product and content offerings, leading technology and analytical platforms as well as high quality service operations.
Since January 2021 we are a listed company on the New York Stock Exchange. More than 1,200 employees from over 70 countries work passionately to provide the best shopping experience.
Creating a strong as well as a diverse and inclusive team is essential for Mytheresa. For us your expertise and motivation matter more than your individual walk of life. Mytheresa ensures a fast and equal hiring process.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.