The Social Media & Ecommerce Marketing Assistant oversees the many customer facing outlets of the business. Actively engaging with the public, this role gathers and posts all assets related to weekly releases, social media content and marketing initiatives. Additionally, this position will assist the Marketing team with strategic initiatives.
- Social media point of contact for the company.
- Handles all aspects of the UNION Los Angeles Social media platforms: Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Website Newsfeed.
- Plans and creates weekly post/stories related to new deliveries and news.
- Works with in-house Art Director and Buying team to gather multi-media assets for weekly posts.
- Manages and responds to Comments and DM’s from clients. Reports any customer service-related inquiries to the Customer Care team.
- Coordinates with buying team on communication with multi brand vendors on embargo dates.
- Stays up to date with the latest trends and propose new opportunities to push brand visibility.
- Monitors Paid Ads through social platforms and reports on performance.
- Responsible for maintaining and monitoring the Union IG Shop page: uploading and re-merchandising product weekly.
- Runs weekly and monthly reports to track analytics through outlets such as the following: Google analytics, Facebook business managers & IG.
- Submits Monthly performance reports to Manager.
- Must have excellent spoken and written communication skills.
Blog / News Feed
- Will manage and monitors the unionlosangeles.com News Page when launched.
- Responsible for keeping it updated with the latest Union events and brand/product features.
- Actively proposes stories & produces content to drive attention to this area of the website.
- Works alongside the Art Director to shape Visual Asset support.
- Writes Copy for articles. (Must have excellent spoken and written communication skills.)