At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. JOB PURPOSE
You will be working with and supported by a multi-disciplinary HR team that is passionate about creating and delivering exceptional colleague experience at all stages of our colleague's career at Burberry. Working closely with key stakeholders within HR and across the wider business functions, as the HR Data Analytics Manager
you will be accountable for the design and delivery of the HR data strategy with a focus on applying analytics to drive data inspired decision making. Our HR technology landscape is ever-evolving, our current composition is SAP SuccessFactors and various Time and Attendance solutions. Our Data Analytics are delivered through Tableau leveraging a centralised data-source, modelled in SAP HANA.
You will be working on a global scale but in positive, supportive, creative, respectful and ambitious team where we value your ideas and everyone can have their voice heard and make a difference. You will also have access to a community of creatively driven data scientists and analysts in the Digital business to continually grow, develop and test ideas. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing, running and developing the data analytics across HR and the wider business, currently delivered through Tableau and SAP SuccessFactors reporting. In addition, day-to-day activities will include responding to various customer and information management requests, including requests, queries, HR reporting and analytics
- Partnering with key stakeholders across the business to build and troubleshoot integration of HR Data into other systems across multiple functions, alongside new systems within HR
- Developing and driving continuous improvement of data analytics, inclusive of data governance within HR and the wider business to provide accurate business insight, enabling and supporting informed decision making
- Working closely with Director of HR Reporting to define and develop the HR data analytics and insights delivery roadmap, whilst working in close partnership with IT on delivery keeping data governance in mind.
- Guiding, developing and manging a team of one (currently) who deliver all BAU data analytics activities, working closely with Centre of Excellences, HRBPs and other process teams as necessary
- Co-ordinating the delivery of specified project outputs or service, ensuring adherence to overall policies, standards and procedures and adapting plans in light of learning from operating experience
- Experience in a data analytics role, ideally with a HR focus
- Practical experience using Tableau and SAP SuccessFactors
- Experience in coaching, leading or managing people
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills, with the ability to break down complexity to a clear and concise format
- Advanced understanding of technology platforms and MS Office suite
- Expertise in project management, business processes and dataflow
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.