At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Key to the role is a flexible and adaptable approach in ensuring a high level of focus is delivered to support the 'customer journey' at the site. The role itself will be a mix of Reception, Administrative and House Assistant duties to support the functions housed within Burberrys BBS Centre in Leeds.
The role will report into the Workplace Services Manager as part of Burberrys wider Workplace Services team.
This is a relatively new role, in a relatively new site, and it is envisaged that the role itself and services delivered to site will develop and grow as Burberry settle into the building and this role will be key in both the site mobilisation and ensuring Burberry bed into the building smoothly and seamlessly.
• Provide a strong representation of the Burberry brand and its values
• Daily liaison with the Landlords Main reception / Building Management team
• Liaise with / manage as appropriate all 3rd party contractors / service providers (both Burberry and Landlord)
• Manage the signing in of all guests and visitors using Visitornet Software and provide a full 'Meet and Greet' Service in line with Burberrys Global standards where required
• Record Management Information on building and service performance
• Responsibility for stationery and equipment ordering, distribution and replenishment
• Undertake / manage porterage of deliveries to and from site
• Undertake / manage all post and courier services to and from site (franking, distribution etc.)
• Undertake and assist in departmental desk moves and installations
• Provide Meeting Room Booking and Events Support (inc furniture set ups)
• Carry out audits, floor walks and daily checks of the Burberry demise and common areas
• Respond to helpdesk tasks on a daily basis to ensure requests are actioned in a timely fashion
• Undertake various elements of site administration
• Support the WPS Manager as required and directed
• Previous experience in either a Facilities, Reception, Administrative or 'Concierge' style role
• A flexible, adaptable and 'extra mile' approach
• Excellent communication skills
• Good IT skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a wider team
• Excellent personal presentation
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Leeds || HO PROPERTY & FACILITIES || CENTRAL HO PROPERTY & FACILITIES || n/a ||