Site/Center Manager II- Tommy Hilfiger
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Leesburg, Virginia, United States of America
- Closing date
- 10 Feb 2023
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Exempt
Store Managers lead the effort to exceed expectations, provide exceptional service and display passion for our brand. They are responsible for conducting strategic business analysis, leading a team focused on delivering top line sales results and managing controllable expenses. Store Managers own the recruitment, talent development, and performance management of their store team.
• Drives the effort to greet and offer assistance to every customer and provides real-time coaching.
• Empowers the store team to make decisions that align with brand standards, prioritize delivering an exceptional customer experience and always place our customer first.
• Cultivates an environment centered around an in-depth knowledge of product and promotions to help explain value and build brand loyalty.
• Assesses trends and opportunities within the store and market; implements strategies that support the brand standards, customer service expectations, and connect the store's goals to the larger business objectives.
Commitment to Efficiency
• Oversees merchandising execution; analyzes top selling and slow selling items and makes store-based merchandising decisions that align with brand standards and drive sales results.
• Enforces all company tools, policies and procedures; provides loss prevention training and coaches the store team to maintain awareness and report concerns.
• Directs payroll and scheduling strategies in alignment with budgets; oversees store financials including expenses and inventory.
• Conducts strategic business analysis and planning; communicates opportunities to senior leadership.
• Sets the staffing strategy and recruits top talent to ensure a best-in-class team; evaluates current talent and manages succession planning.
• Motivates and inspires the store team to achieve sales goals and uphold brand standards; models expectations, recognizes outstanding performance and maintains a focus on team development.
• Demonstrates a sense of pride, commitment, and passion for the brand and our customers; treats customers and the store team professionally, courteously, and respectfully.
• Celebrates and embraces individuality, inclusion and partnership, builds relationships and seeks out feedback for continuous self-development.
• Champions innovation and change, drives company initiatives, and fosters a continuous improvement environment.
• Minimum of 5 years of retail store management experience required.
• Bachelor's/Associate degree preferred; high school diploma/equivalent required.
• Flexible schedule required including nights, weekends and overnight shifts; some travel may be requested.
• Excellent communication and time management skills.
• Ability to walk, stand, bend, reach and squat for prolonged periods, and carry up to 20 pounds.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
TOMMY HILFIGER is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS brands, with a breadth of collections including HILFIGER COLLECTION, TOMMY HILFIGER TAILORED, TommyXGigi, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company’s Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process. TOMMY HILFIGER, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 15,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 100 countries and more than 1,800 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the TOMMY HILFIGER brand were US $7.4 billion in 2017.
Stadhouderskade 6 Amsterdam
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert