Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The Global Retail Communications, Training & Development is responsible for developing and delivering training & communication concepts and contents for retail. We are searching for a motivated and proactive intern (m/f/d) to join our Global Retail Communications, Training & Development team for a 6-month internship starting as soon as possible.What you can expect:
- You will be responsible for the design creation of guidelines, newsletter & presentations
- You support the team in the conception and optimization of various training initiatives (e.g. product, sales, CRM, operations, leadership) out of the HUGO BOSS University - from the first idea until roll-out
- Support the team with graphic ideas and concepts (e.g. newsletter & guidelines)
- Collaborations with global subsidiaries and external agencies
- Support in (virtual) global retail events and conferences
- Support in organization, creation & editing of videos
- You will get insights in many different business parts like Marketing, CRM, Visual Merchandising, Brand Management. This will give you an opportunity to build up an interesting network and stretch your knowledge and skills into new directions
- Studies related to (International) Business,Business Education or Communication Studies or similar education
- Highly proficient with MS Office, especially layouting skills in PowerPoint
- Strong creative and organizational skills
- Open-minded strong communicator with a keen eye for details
- Strong communication skills (especially in English)
- Positive, solution-oriented "can do" attitude
- Willingness to constantly learn & develop
- Ablility to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to be flexible & adaptable to the needs of the business
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team, also in a remote way
- Experience in using remote communication tools, like MS Teams or Skype, would be a plus
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Carolin Hoss (CAROLIN_HOSS@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.