Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Digital Retail is the core of HUGO BOSS AG's eCommerce activities. We ensure that hugoboss.com is a class-leading website, inspiring our customers and easily helping them to buy their HUGO BOSS products. To strengthen our continuously growing department we are looking for a Product Specialist eCommerce (m/f/d) who contributes to the business growth with focus on the app with own innovations.What you can expect:
- Define and work on business concepts for topics in the sprint backlog in the role of a Business Owner with guidance from the (Senior) Product Managers
- Support the team with general configuration of content and assets when needed by manipulating code in the SFCC as well as support testing of a business concept
- Train, inform and handover operative topics to the internal stakeholders in the company
- Monitor the overall performance of the feature after go-live and take appropriate measures if needed
- Communicate with other internal departments and stakeholders independently to co-ordinate any external requests
- Suggest new ideas for improving the product keeping in view the overall product vision
- Support of (Senior) Managers to help execute product objectives by doing benchmarking & analysis from an overall eCommerce perspective
- Completed relevant degree in e-commerce / digital media / computer science / economics, or engineering
- First experience and knowledge of eCommerce and respective processes
- A deep passion for eCommerce and thorough understanding of eCommerce websites and business models
- Experience in working in an agile team using Scrum methodologies is preferred
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken
- Basics of SFCC platform (formerly Demandware), Confluence, Jira tools and reporting
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.