Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Marketing & PR Assistant to join HUGO BOSS UK in our London Head Office working within the Communications Department.
The successful candidate must be professional, organised, work well within the team, manage their time, be able to work in a fast-paced environment and keep to set deadlines.
This is a strong next step for someone looking to progress their career in fashion communications.What you can expect:
- Onboard and lead on training of Marketing & PR Intern and manage the Marketing & PR Intern where required
- Assist the PR Coordinator with day-to-day management of the showroom, ensuring it is well-merchandised at all times and displaying the correct collections with the support of the Marketing & PR Intern
- Support PR Coordinator with sample flow from wholesale department to PR showroom seasonally
- Responsible for ensuring assets, campaign information and file libraries per campaign are downloaded via internal portals and shared with full team in real-time, consistently managing timelines with wider central teams and keeping the Marketing & PR team updated accordingly ahead of season roll outs
- Support full team on tracking of stock transfers for department
- Responsible for managing all department send outs, logistic requirements and tracking with the support of the Marketing & PR Intern
- Department research and reporting
- Responsible for collating relevant industry news and distributing to wider team
- Support team with talent strategy (research, dressing, seeding)
- Responsible for ensuring all branding is updated seasonally on retail and wholesale partner digital channels with the support of the Marketing & PR Intern
- Responsible for weekly mailer distribution and management of inbound requests (retail and wholesale)
- Support Marketing Coordinator in managing partner asset requests
- Support Marketing Coordinator in the execution of campaigns across retail and wholesale channels, ensuring instore POS and content is updated on time as well as securing communication on partner channels across full-price, outlet and travel retail
- Responsible for ensuring marketing calendar is up to date at all times
- Assist PR Coordinator with sample inventory and tracking using Fashion GPS
- Support PR Coordinator with PR sample requests
- Responsible for daily monitoring of coverage and reporting with support of Marketing & PR Intern
Events & Activation:
- Assist the team on production and execution of all brand events including but not limited to Press Days, instore events and offsite sponsorships and partnerships
- Support the team in setting up and (when required) attending instore appointments and fittings
- A good understanding off all Microsoft Office programmes
- Experience in using Fashion GPS
- Degree level qualification (communication or fashion degree preferable)
- Previous experience within a fashion communication department
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- Blended and flexible working environment
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.